1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mamma Mia - White Stallion rides home - BNW Grande Punto MJD emotion.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by ghodlur, Jul 9, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @rishike007

Poora kasar nikal raha hoon for keping quite for the last two years. These are all small changes.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Keep it up.....:)
    ghodlur likes this.
  3. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Great upgrades! However, I really wonder how the prices of electronic gadgets have come down. I bought Zx150 3 years ago for ~12k and you got the Lx345 for one-fourth price! It must be an advanced version for sure. Zx150 is no more offered. You must have done some research before finalizing Zx345, so what are your comments on this?

I am planning to buy 3D mats. Have you? Any comments?
  4. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur even i ordered and received magnetic sun shade for my punto from paytm... It fits correctly to my punto's outer frame of the window... Sometimes if we close the door with more force then it will misplace or sometimes if hand touches then it will come off from its position.....
    R u facing same problem?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2015 ---
    @ghodlur even i ordered and received magnetic sun shade for my punto from paytm... It fits correctly to my punto's outer frame of the window... Sometimes if we close the door with more force then it will misplace or sometimes if hand touches then it will come off from its position.....
    R u facing same problem?
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Not huge research, but yes I did scout around. Talked to a few reference who had bought the unit and their no nonsense performance report made me finalize the product. I have used it already and quite happy with it. it does have its share of negatives but then you cannot have a perfect gadget. I am planning to pen down my review on the LX345.
    Regarding the 3D mats, I have heard some good reviews from TFIians themselves. Although I don't have one, I am contemplating about getting one. The 3M Nomad mats have been a total disaster for me with the driver sad mat completely eroding at the spot where the heel of my right foot touches the mats.

Not at the moment. I had tried a few fast movements of the doors with the sun shades installed, it did not come off or fall off on impact. The magnets are powerful and you really need to tug them off when removing. I can assure you that since the sun shades have passed my son's quality (mischief) test, the quality is good.
    mchanna and Pradeepms like this.
  6. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats good to hear.... So ur magnetic shade fits inside window frame or exactly on the frame.
    Mine fits exactly on the frame...
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    On the frame. Same as yours I guess. Just post a pic for me to compare pls.

Got some car care stuff online from Amazon, mostly F1 products. Lighting delivery by Amazon within 28 hrs. I guess they were just waiting for such products to be be packed and despatched and delivered. Pic of the materials orders as below.

P_20151027_213251.jpg
    mchanna and Pradeepms like this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Most the recent buys were put to use for the weekly wash of the Punto.

A couple of queries:
    1) There has been noticeable dashboard glare on the windshield. Any ideas of how to reduce this??
    2) Any suggestions for a good dashboard shine? Presently using the Formula1 but not satisfied with the results. It only smells good after application as I have a strawberry flavoured one.:p:p:p
    mchanna likes this.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Well, not any inputs Girish, just quoted the part which make me go lol :joyful::p
    ghodlur likes this.
  10. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I had bought the same arm rest for my previous car (Swift). It is good and lasted for more than 50k kms of my usage and was good till the day I sold. One thing is that you ensure the extended arm in base plate is fixed rigid. Buy better srews from outside shops and put them in. Use washers / rubbers / nuts to tighten the pieces and minimise rattling. It serves the purpose esp if you are in driver's seat. Just lift arm rest to vertical position if you are not in driver's seat. The others may put their body weight on it thinking it as a sofa arm rest. It rattles on really bad roads only but atleast you know that it is from this arm rest and not from any other part of car. Be careful with those stitches.

Will the magnetic films fit the window panes of Punto Evos too?
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015