1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mamma Mia - White Stallion rides home - BNW Grande Punto MJD emotion.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by ghodlur, Jul 9, 2013.

1. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think it is normal.

I have seen the DTE in four figures in my car, especially when it is full tank and I am getting a good average fuel consumption; mostly I have seen this on the highways. So, the question is - Was your tank full when this happened and whether you were getting a good mileage (average fuel consumption).
    ghodlur likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    After the recent detailing, I had decided to wash my car on weekly basis and bought the Armorall Wash and wax from Autotrends.in as suggested by @mchanna . The buying process was smooth but the delivery process a nightmare. I ordered the product on 16th Oct and as promised by the owner I was to receive the next day. I imagined a distance of 50 kms shouldnt take more thana day or two. It took a total of 6 days before I received the product and that too after chasing Fedex upteem number of times. Finally I had to pick the product myself. But the effort was worth it. The results of the shampoo are noticeably great. Will keep updating. Thinking of getting a polish wax and a glass cleaner. Any suggestions on any concentrate which I can use for the glass cleaning (front and rear)?
    mchanna likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Girish. Seems like FedEx is getting worst. Even my few orders were delivered only after chasing them. They were sitting on them for 4days.

Try sonax for glass. It has very good results.
    asimpleson and rishike007 like this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If FedEx delivery has such problems then please leave a feedback on the site with your order details. Definitely you will get the results afterwards. ;)
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @rishike007

I did leave a strong worded feedback on their website and even got a reply with apology. When I went to collect the package myself from the local Fedex place, the whole place was flooded with packages and majority (96%) were from Snapdeal. Even the fedex guys were harried lot, not knowing whose parcel to deliver first. But this doesnt make them complacent.

@mchanna
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    Fedex had squarely put the blame on all online e-tailers for the delivery delays. It seems this is now only going to get worse. Hardly Diwali has ended then there will be new year, then Republic day, then holi........
    rishike007 and mchanna like this.
  7. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yep, Sonax is good. I use it myself for windows and windscreens. You can get it in Premjis and Hypercity.
    mchanna likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thanks Girish for the suggestion, Hypercity has stopped stocking them I guess.

Visited the Balaji Fiat workshop, Thane for resetting the service coupon expired error message on the MID. Took about 5 mins to do it.

One issue identified during the return trip to home, the horn doesnt sound when the left side pad of the steering wheel is depressed. Only the right side is working. Will this require the complete setup to be replaced or the fault horn can be serviced?
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Do they charge "Examiner charges" for deleting service message. I remember they did once.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    No, no charges taken. I was out of the workshop within 10 minutes, the least time I have spent in the workshop. Being a Saturday the no of cars arriving for servicing at the workshop could be counted on fingers.