1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mahindra XUV500

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kedarbendre, Sep 28, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i find it quite good looking from all sides. much better than aria
  2. Side and Rear are to my taste. Front is scary (scary character in cartoon).
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Though Arias looks like its sibbling but it still looks better than XUV500.

XUV500 mein kuch jyada hi ho gaya. I dont like the honycomb grill here and there at front bumper.

Though I like the interiors of the car, it is just awsome. Loved the design of Steering Wheel.

Here is the link for more photos

Looking at pricing I will choose XUV500 than the Aria.

Price of Mahindra XUV500

XUV500 W6 – Rs. 10.8 lakhs
    XUV500 W8 – Rs. 11.95 lakhs
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

M&M pulled off a killer price for XUV 500. Now, TATA needs to do price correction or ARIA sales will be again low...
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes Anoop. The XUV500 W8 top end model price is somewhat equal to TATA Aria 4X2's basic model. :)

What a killer pricing Mahindra, I liked the cars side profile design....Interiors are just awsome. I want to know height for third row. I sat in TATA ARIAs third row & was not comfortable. My head was touching to roof.
  6. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it looks like Sumo Grande rather than aria from side and rear profiles (is it me?). Pricing is awesome.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    If Vento was a Linea killer,Fluidic Verna was a Vento killer,XUV500 will be a Verna killer
    It will kill all the cars under 10l except the Innova.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Interesting tastes we have here. I liked the front and side profile. The back could have been better, but not bad in any way.
    This definitely looks way better than the Aria.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Even I am feeling that it looks better than Aria.
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice interiors and side profile, rear looks more like Xylo, front is good till the bottom of the headlight, after that it looks like they somehow wanted to fill up the space.