1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mahindra XUV500

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kedarbendre, Sep 28, 2011.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Perhaps, Rann of Kutch. :)

Thanks a lot for the appreciation and compliments, Sam.

These electronics gadgets and safety features are the major attractions for my selection of XUV500 W8 FWD.
  2. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Great! Kutch is my native place and I have driven all the way to Bhuj (approx. 1000 kms) by taking a long route of NH8 and NH8-A (Chotila-Morbi-Malia-Bhachau) however a shorter route via Viramgam also exists but I never dared. The roads were 4 laned and superb through out except Bhachau-Bhuj because i took a wrong turn :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ravi sir,
    With beast like XUV suddenly india becomes smaller.
    1 person likes this.
  4. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  5. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Glad to know the Linea will stay.
    If there is proof that the vehicle has been in the home state not more than 11 months ago, in the form of toll receipts, parking tickets, fuel bills, service bills, PUC issued in the home state etc., the RTO can't ask for tax to be paid. If they seize the vehicle, one can file a contempt of court case against the RTO.
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...ent-pg-36-attached-ka-highcourt-judgement.pdf
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...ment-pg-36-attached-road-tax-ka-judgement.pdf

We used our TN-05 Maruti 800 for 7 years, and AP-02 i10 for 1 year in Karnataka and were never stopped or harassed by anyone.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    sir, wow,wow,wow...what a graceful statement indeed.perhaps i have red it "n" no times to make sure that i am not in hallucination.

thanks a ton!sir.
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh, that's nice. Thanks for the route info, Sam.

Actually, my Linea taught me to go to far away destinations with ease. She has visited 23 states/UT in India plus Bhutan.

No. Mine will be W8 FWD variant. I love the gadgets. :)

I must thank you, Sundhu Kumar. We are all here because of our FIATs! :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Ravi sir,i hope you are getting the AWD version and not the FWD one.
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am for W8 FWD as many have done Ladakh trip without any issues. So, I don't want spend another rupee-symbol.gif 1.25 lakh for AWD.