1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mahindra XUV500

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kedarbendre, Sep 28, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am not paying attention to the RTO. I am just excited to know that the Linea will stay with Ravi ji for now. This is sweet news for us and also your Linea, Ravi ji. :)
    3 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    A new car means progress and that is always good to see.

Bring it home Ravi Sir and do keep updating your experiences with the XUV here on TFI. I'm sure all of us would appreciate that. :)

Cheers.
    2 people like this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Ramesh, both on my behalf and on behalf of my Linea! :)

Thank you very much, gurjinder. I think by the next month, the deal should be over, if everything goes as per schedule. :)
    2 people like this.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Too good news Ravi sir..

Please do post the updates. May be as a separate thread.
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Pauleralil.

Sure, I will.
  6. Let me flame you since you are wearing suit already,what about people who donot buy a new car but happy with old car.
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

All new cars especially the premium one's have these covers installed while they are at stockyard and while shipment to prevent from scratches due to dust and various other elements.If you notice new Audi's and BMW's are completely wrapped with these sheets including rims.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    J Ravi sir i am happy to read that you are in the upgrade path to XUV500 and sad that you are parting with the Linea, We Wish you good luck for your future keep updating the forum with your Adventurous travelogues.
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea will stay with me for few more months after I buy XUV500. Thanks for the good wishes.
    3 people like this.
  10. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    raviji what is the plan next on the "Big ride of your XUV"???!!!!

I went through your travelogue. First of all take my sincere bow!!! You have tremendous energy and enthusiasm!!! I also read that on one of your trips you got tire burst...sad...but your New XUV 5OO W8 is equipped with tyre tronics!!! which can alert you over low tyre pressure thus help mitigate a possible tyre burst!!!

Why don't I stop singing praises about XUV????
    1 person likes this.