1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mahindra Scorpio 2014

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kailasmenon2000, Sep 20, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Mahindra Scorpio 2014 pics are out. I feel they totally screwed up the design :(

Image00001.jpg Image00002.jpg
  2. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Most horrible looking SUV. M&M have messed it up. Pre-facelift models were much better and butch look. If at all, M&M have sorted bouncy ride, handling and brakes this may not sell well. They should focus on Bolero giving it 4W option.
    Tata Safari Storm looks much better than this brother.
    Have also heard this model has new gear box design and suspension has been improved. But, only time will tell.
  3. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    The rear is such an eyesore.
    punto_emotion likes this.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

At first I thought some Chinese manufacturer has started producing their own version of Scorpio....

Not feeling the new design :wtf:
    SHASHANKREDDY likes this.
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Oh Dear, what a mockery of the design. What on earth were they thinking when they designed it? :banghead:
  6. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

I dont like Mahindra design language, Even i dont like the XUV design. Too much of cluttered lines and that is more evident in new scorpio as well.

When compared to this Storme is far better.
  7. acechip

acechip Superiore

Well, I for one thought the car looked quite impressive. And by all accounts, it appears to ride and handle much better than the prev-gen Scorpio, which , as far as I am concerned, could have very well been a moon-rover in terms of comfort. It is certainly well equipped and looks poised to retain its SUV leadership ahead of the Storme/Duster.
  8. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    IMO, though M&M put lot of efforts in the face lift , they have screwed up the exterior big time:banghead:
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

While looking at the rear ,I thought it was in the half way of manufacturing :D.Couldn't believe that this is the final version.However the dashboard seems to be fine with the touchscreen and funky looking dials.The c segment cars seem to add a compulsory addition of touchscreen or atleast a manual screen in the future.City,Ciaz,New scorpio(upcoming Verna,s cross and a lot more 4 suvs) with Zest&Bolt being stand alone products from a segment below ;).

Always felt that Mahindra ads are more attractive than the product itself.

kailasmenon2000 and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I liked the new Scorpio. The interiors are also vastly improved. The features list looks impressive. Hope they have worked on the suspension and ride quality.

The upcoming Storme though, if the specs that I have heard are right, will be the real deal.
    kailasmenon2000 and acechip like this.