1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Magna Flow Muffler For Grande Punto Diesel

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by extr3mex, Nov 29, 2010.

1. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    Hey guys. I was doing some research on mufflers which can be fitted in grande punto diesel and found this web-page. Check It out.

http://www.magnaflow.it/02product/shopd ... t%201248cc

Personally, I am interested in the single wall Oval. You can see that the inlet diameter is 5.72cm (or 2.25 inch). Anyone know what is the length of the company fitted muffler? I have seen some of these mufflers in puntos but the only thing am not sure is if the mufflers in the above page can be fitted directly without any cutting or welding? Which do u think will look good in the car, the one with tip diameter 10.16cm or 3.18cm ?

:car
  2. Hey nice find.. I never thought a magnaflow muffler for punto Diesel would exist...

For a diesel, will this improve or alter the exhaust note? I have never heard a diesel exhaust with such mufflers.
  3. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    Even I thought the same. Most people tell its impossible to get a better sound in a diesel. And yes, it should give yo a deeper note. I have seen on youtube , just search for "grande punto magnaflow" in youtube or try "mjet magnaflow" . You would see some pretty amazing stuff. I will be getting magnaflow 14587 for my ride soon(have been saving for a while to buy a decent muffler). It a universal one , so I have to make a small custom pipe for fitting it so that I can put the old stock as it was when I take it to the service station. :car
  4. pradz

pradz

Mysore
    so did u get the magnaflow???
  5. arjunr

arjunr Amatore

Bangalore
    Did you get it ?
  6. nelshaun

nelshaun

magna flow

Just like you, I 'm also interested in those type of car mufflers but those type seems to need some welding and it might end up customizing too.