1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Made the MOVE --> Got the Linea Tjet Emotion --> What next on it?!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by 5u3zEr0, Apr 25, 2014.

1. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @ GP FreaK: Thanks very much! Yes, the wheels are on my list but for want of a good painter it is being delayed. I think I paid around 6000 for the painted lip spoiler. It is just stuck to the boot with a strong adhesive not with screws like some spoilers. Even I would be interested in skirts, let me know about it when you start.

@ varun: Yes it looks nice, lets hope it stays for a long time. Wrapped spoiler looks very nice but I have to maintain it as it looks really susceptible to dust. Will post photo's soon.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    After a long wait the Gloss Black 3M wrap finally arrived at 3M Nandanam for my spoiler and I got it wrapped on Saturday. Took about 90 minutes and costed Rs.1328 for four square feet. The wrap looks nice and glossy but is very susceptible to scratches which I had been warned about. Anyway after the wrapping, I was not fully satisfied with the quality of workmanship but the wrap itself looked really nice and the spoiler looked painted!

Thanks to Ramjn for the 3M contact :up!

Here are some snaps:

The spolier before the wrap:

DSC_0798.jpg

Work in progress:

DSC_0905.jpg

And after the wrap:

DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0909.jpg
  3. Paresh

Paresh Timido

Pune
    My personal opinion - White looked better than black, at least in photos.
    1 person likes this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The alloys on the Civic look sweet. The Hyper silver and the brushed metal will suit the civic's color. Any performance mods done on the civic, sorry if this is repetitive question.
    1 person likes this.
  5. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am also Inline with you. White was looking classy. But its only sticker right ! It can always be removed without any issue when the theme needs to change.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I too felt white spoiler suits well compared to black. Since you have black roof and black ORVM have the alloy painted to black, anyway it's on your list :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I was planning to do the exact same things. Was looking all over for references, how it would look. Now I know. Looks fabulous!!

BTW, are the front grill and fog lamp holders painted in black too. Could you post a pic of the car taken from the front?
    2 people like this.
  8. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Have a basic question. Is the vocal white different than the Pearl white?
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Imran The mod's are looking really good, wrap is also very good, congrats :).

It is almost same colour with different name, both are mettalic where BNW is solid colour with slight difference ( can be distinguish in sunlight properly).
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Vocal white and new pearl white are exactly the same. Have seen the color code sticker from fiat on my friend's new pearl white punto and it read vocal white. Had posted the pic somewhere here.