1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Made the MOVE --> Got the Linea Tjet Emotion --> What next on it?!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by 5u3zEr0, Apr 25, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    :) Yes Parantap, even I also read his reply twice to check if i missed something which makes Tjet the winner. Couldnt found any. So yes, may be the X factor :D.
    what say 5u3zEr0?
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Definitely the X Factor! In addition to the ride & handling being far more superior, the rock solid feel of the car, the sense of stability at high speed and the pure driving pleasure.

@ Parantap : ABout the engine I did not mention that the Civic wins I just wrote that it revved higher and easier. For me the engine round would go to the Tjet for the smile it plasters on my face much earlier than the Civic does because of the turbo.

Do you guys need anymore reasons why our beloved Tjet wins!! :up
    2 people like this.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    I thought of posting some snaps of my Civic since we are discussing it. Here they are:

DSC00331.jpg

DSC04057.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04073.jpg
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful!!! Neat modifications, must say!!! Is the tyre profile lower than what Honda use to provide OEM? Or its just the rims which are making difference?
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Abhiskeh, the car was a head turner! The tyre profile's are lower. I changed the rims to 17" Enkei's and the tyres to 225/45 Yokohama S drives. Stock alloys were only 15" and ugly, the stock tyre size was 195/65.
    1 person likes this.
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Here are some day time snaps of my car with the painted roof and ORVM's:

DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0873.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

This is a reflection on the painted roof!

DSC_0877.jpg

Next in line is to wrap the spoiler black. Should get it done this week.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You could have painted that with Black when you did for the roof. :confused:
  8. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Ramjn, I thought about it but it was too risky. There were two options, one was to remove the spolier and paint it which risked taking the paint of the dicky while removing it and the second one was painting as it was on the dicky, which also I found risky, what if the black paint went on to the other parts of the body.

And everyone I spoke to about painting it again did not sound confident enough about it, so I decided to avoid painting it.
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ok. But, I am sure they could paint the spoiler alone without any effects to the boot and other parts of the car. :)

BTW, where are you planning to wrap it? I have a sticker guy near my home who does top-notch professional job. Have you seen the TFI sticker on my car? It was also done by him.
  10. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    I am in touch with Dushy of 3M, they now have stock of gloss black so I was planning to do it with him in Nandanam. Does your sticker guy have gloss black?