1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Made the MOVE --> Got the Linea Tjet Emotion --> What next on it?!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by 5u3zEr0, Apr 25, 2014.

1. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Varun, 3M wants Rs.190 for matte, Rs.290 for gloss and Rs.390 for Carbon fibre finish wraps. I think it is much cheaper out side but I am not sure about the durability and looks. I think I will wait some more time for the glossy black to be available as I have already waited for so long.

Next week, I will decide about the grille's and then give the car for painting the roof, mettalic glossy black.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Took the plunge and left my car a few days back at SMK Automobiles for painting the roof and the ORVM's. Got it back yesterday at dusk and the first look was with mixed feelings. It was nice and glossy and less metallic. Here is my car at SMK the day I left it:

DSC_0857.jpg
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Where is the other Part?? i.e. after the paint work. :)
  4. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Abhishek, I have been travelling again and will post the snaps soon. I really like the way it looks now with the entire roof black and the effect is more pronounced as both my front and rear windscreens have the sun film on them. The paint has come out really glossy.
    1 person likes this.
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Here are some night time snaps of my car after the painting on the roof and ORVM's. Spent Rs.4500 and it took three days.

DSC_0870.jpg DSC_0867.jpg DSC_0865.jpg DSC_0871.jpg
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Totally a different question.

I just noticed that you also owned Civic from 2009 to 2013. How do you compare T-Jet with Civic?
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful!! Those colored orvm's and roof have given an elegant Jet a sporty look.

I will be all ears to the answer of ramesh's just asked question. :)
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    looks good... in some time, i think it ll look like DRIV3R's punto's elder sister :p ;)
    what about that mesh grille? how much did they quote?
  9. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Varun and Abhishek! Varun, I did not get any proper response from all three of them, called them a couple of times.

@ Ramjn & Abhishek: The Civic was very very spacious, comfortable and the cabin looked better. The Tjet looses out on this. I also miss the Civic's high revving engine which would pull harder as you go up the rev band. The Tjets engine looses out much earlier by 5000 rpm and does not like to be revved. Looks wise I liked my Civic a little better honestly because I had customised it. On the whole experience the Tjet wins!
    2 people like this.
  10. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Let's see then :

Space/Comfort - Civic wins
    Interiors - Civic wins
    Engine - Civic wins
    Looks - Civic wins
    Overall - TJet wins !