1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Made the MOVE --> Got the Linea Tjet Emotion --> What next on it?!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by 5u3zEr0, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    5u3zEr0!
    Taking about flowing curves, have you driven Karur - Madurai stretch.
    There is a fly over just when you by pass Dindugal, it's a right hand sharp curve very sharp in fact, that it should not be on a bridge.
    Gives a feel that you are on a elevated race track, try it if you happen to cross this section.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @PradeepM : Oh yes, I am absolutely enjoying it :D! The clutch was bled a couple of months back and it was okay for a few days until I got stuck again in a traffic jam and it returned. But the next morning the clutch is fine again.

@Mabams1826 : No I have't but I have done Karur - Dindigul - Theni so I guess this flyover comes after I got off the bypass towards Theni. Will keep an eye open for it the next time I am in that area :).

Just got a call from Ramkay Fiat, the car is ready and they have done the general check up, water wash and air bled the clutch. I have asked them to drop off the car at home. Tomorrow morning I will know how much of a difference there is after the service.
    PradeepM likes this.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    The car feels smoother and eager after the general check up and clean up. The Clutch felt a little better immediately but by yesterday after a few days in traffic it feels like how it was earlier. I don't know if it is my brain or if the clutch is actually not performing perfectly. Ramkay has bled the clutch, checked it and say that it is fine. I guess I will continue as usual because the car is normal without any other clutch related symptoms.

Another thing I have noticed in my car over the last couple of months is that the turbo has become more audible and now I can hear it in the cabin, which is great. Though I don't know what has led to to it and if it is a cause of worry.
    Murphy_Fiat and PradeepM like this.
  4. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    The BIG NEWS is that my car is now RE-MAPPED!! Got it wolfed a couple of weeks back and enjoying the experience to an extent in the city traffic. The long drive on the ECR has not materialised over the past two weekends unfortunately. Map four is the best of the lot and what I have been driving extensively. Rajeev of wolf asked me to try map four with high octane pertrol and I know of a place which sells Speed 97. So soon I am going to tank up and see how the jet performs.

The Clutch is fine and better than before and I hope it stays that way. But to my surprise our Celerio which I use once or twice a week to go into the heart of the city is suffering from the same clutch syndrome! Had bumper to bumper traffic twice and the clutch action has reduced considerably.
    Murphy_Fiat, pabhishek and varunrtr like this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    My tjet clutch has been replaced twice, once in every 10k kms.
    :-(
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @mchanna : That’s quite surprising and I guess a rare instance. The clutch has been performing normally in my Tjet the last few months and I have added another five thousand kilometers without any issues.

Now getting back to the remap which I did eight months back in the end of February. I had started researching for it a few months earlier and in November 2014 I also got to test drive my car with a remap from Wolf Moto for a few minutes. I spoke to three, who were offering remaps for the Tjet, Wolf Moto, Pete’s and Tune O Tronics.

What made me go in the favour of Wolf Moto was that there were more cars remapped by them, a fellow TeamFiatian and owner of a Tjet had also just remapped with them and they were also more friendly and open to talk to. They are also the only one’s who offer switchable remaps, which now after driving the car for more than half a year, I know is a big advantage. In the sense that you can drive the car for a few days in the stock mode and then you go through the maps enjoying the surge in power which makes you experience the thrills once again as if you just remapped the car. This for me keeps the excitement going and plasters a big grin across my face when I floor the pedal!

The other advantage would be when you send the car in for servicing and nobody knows what you have done to the engine :D. Like @ghodlur said turned a monster into Frankenstien :vamp:!
    pabhishek and mchanna like this.
  7. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Some photo's I took way back:

WP_20150228_18_19_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20150228_18_20_35_Pro.jpg

WP_20150228_18_21_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20150228_18_20_15_Pro.jpg
    PradeepM and pabhishek like this.