1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MAD Punto Lover - Wants to buy an USED Punto MJD emotion/pack - CHENNAI.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yok1987, Jun 3, 2012.

1. HI guys. New to this forum.

Have been eying on Punto MJD for quiet some time now.

This is gonna be my 1st car, I dont wanna buy a New car n i can only afford to an used one.

I'm looking for a MJD emotion/pack n its been a week since I started looking out for Puntos, called a bunch of dealers n evyone return d same car which i had already seen.
    I have realised that thr are not many puntos in town or may be no body wants to sell it.

so, need some ideas in reaching out to d sellers and if theres anyone here who wants to sell ure well maintained Punto MJD emotion/pack, please write back here.

Looking forward to ur ideas. need your support friends.

2. Srini

Srini Regolare

i saw one in mahalingam's in vandikaran salai adambakkam - velachery. did you try that?
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFi..
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

I thought there were couple of Puntos for sale mentioned in the Hindu of sunday 4 june.

5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat cars are very Hard to get in the Second Hand Market with Good Condition,
    As far as i know only a True Car Enthusiast will go for FIAT and will never wanna depart her until or unless he is upgrading to the Higher model of FIAT;
    Anyways Hope so that you may fling the Good MJD at the earliest.
  6. Hi Srini, i live js near by, I had enquired on that car a month back, its some neighbours car parked in thr.

& Hi to Abdul, Tony &Thomman85..

@ Abdul - I did try the ad on the Hindu.

Here comes a confusion, since I dont find much Puntos, I have extended my search to Linea MJD (below 6 lks) but only a second hand, but still I dont find much options. family is pushing me into Fiesta. I'm d only 1 saying FIAT.

But I'm d one whos gotta pay d bills, what will be d difference of cost of maintenance betn a Punto MJD & Linea MJD.

Cheers frens.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Normal service costs are exactly same no difference, accidental repair costs might be slightly expensive due to chrome strip etc. If you've set your eyes on Linea just get it.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Both the cars are the Gem.
    I own Grande Punto, Believe me both the cars share the same Dash Board and you feel like driving the saloon car.
    Linea is also a great car to drive,
    The service cost is almost the same unless you end up in Body Work.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

There are quite a few diesel Puntos for sale on OLX.

I gather that you are from TN. You might have to look beyond , if it's okay with you.

Regarding Punto or Linea, it all depends on the need. The Punto is as capable a car as the Linea in many respects.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Linea will make a better purchase,since as you might know,people in our state give a separate status to the boot!!.Not only that,to me the boot or the backside is the most beautiful part of the car and since the Linea is longer and probably with a longer wheel base,will give you a better ride and comfort.
    Manitenance will cost the same for both Linea and Punto,since most body parts are shared and in case of the diesel engine,Linea has more power too