1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ma Grande Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by extr3mex, Jul 13, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @extr3mex : R you from Kerala ?? The type of construction and materials used seem to suggest that.

Abdul
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hey please post some more Pics of your modded ride
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    @extr3mex, yr punto active looks awesome with black grill on the BNW. plz post some more pics.
  4. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    heya guyz...havin a tight schedule nw..havn examz goin on nw.. @Grandeur da tires are performing really good especially at curves. And yea guyz.. i made a typo error.. ma tyres are 195/60 r14 .soz fr da typin mistake.. i know i could have gone for a low profile one but come on guyz its india i dont want ma alloys to get bend datz y i choose a 60 profile ,,its more safer u knw.

@Rev Happy Turbo - i specifically wanted black spokes and silver lip and i luv ma alloys :)

@ amogh and @ Fiat-Yamaha - will post pics soon..

@jumu - ""R you from Kerala ?? The type of construction and materials used seem to suggest that. ???? " <-- WatZ dat supposed 2 mean???

@sumit <- thnx m8
  5. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    Ma AlloyS!! :drinks

[attachment=0:1s9loord]ma alloys.jpg[/attachment:1s9loord]

And bout the kiirus remapping for punto , its bout 18-19k . I think its worth the money bcoz u gona get 97bhp out of ye ride and datz pretty amazing !

ma alloys.jpg
  6. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    heya , anyone here installed any performance mufflers or exhausts on punto?

And for Punto Active users, Fiat has finally come up with a security system for Active version and guess wat its Rs10,000. maaaan... i dont knw wat 2 say. any1 got dat installed??
  7. @jumu - good observation, that was..
    @extr3mex (Now I had to look at ur profile name thrice to get this right without a typp ::T ) He meant to ask that question 'caz the background of the pics posted by you well suggest, that it is Kerala. :) the type of construction/ materials, viz., The use of unpolished Granite for Basement, the all round sunshade, the soil/ground (to some extent), and the back ground in general. (civil engg. :))

Of course a peek to your profile would have given him better idea :mrgreen: that u r from Thrissur !
  8. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
  9. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    Interiors:

[attachment=0:901k54je]custom interiors.jpg[/attachment:901k54je]

custom interiors.jpg
  10. Have you added the seat covers as well ?