1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lungo dal vivo,fiat! Trip to chandaka reserve forest

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Dieselhead, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Thanks...will surely post my introduction.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Dieselhead nice pics and a very well maintained FIAT UNO. Uno in Red color looks very good
  3. Guyz,dieselmania has the uno with him rightnow.He's infact my cousin:)
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    here are the pics of my uno

23-01-10_1017.jpg

23-01-10_1012.jpg

23-01-10_1015.jpg
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I just wanted to say WOW, due to rules I had to post this sentence ;)
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes very true..even I had a similar experience with my earlier UNO. Once I had to brake hard and was hit by a peugeot 309 from behind. When I opened the door and came out I was shocked to see the peugeot. The front bumper was fully out and one of the headlight broken. I thought that my UNO's back was fully damaged and to my surprise there was just a small line below the number plate. The bumper took whole of the impact. Woow man that's what you call SOLID BUILD .
  7. karan gr8 car man:).Well maintained,keep her in mint condition and she will equally reciprocate.Everything about this beauty is Italian.REMEMBER THAT SHE IS A EUROPEAN CKD ASSEMBLED BY PAL AUTOMOTIVES,i.e the reason those fiats stand out in the crowd.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That is an INCREDIBLY well maintained car. Hat's off dieselhead
  9. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    PAL delivered around 650-700 cars (CKD assembly) out of 30,000 bookings that time.. that killed the Fiat image and botched the Uno launch. Though no doubt about the quality of the cars... Uno could have pushed Fiat to the top three that time.

@karan very well maintained Uno.. congrats on the hard work.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thought I would also share some pics of my old UNO. Karan & Dieselhead your pics made me really nostalgic.
    Mine was a 2000 model (base variant). Bought it as second hand vehicle and used it from 2004-2009. That was when I started enjoying the pleasure of driving.

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01172.jpg

DSC01320.jpg