1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Love and Live Fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anshuman, Nov 17, 2017.

1. anshuman

anshuman Timido

Faridabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Everyone
    Have been a proud Fiat owner for last 8years. Owned a Punto Emotion MJD for 7years with 125k on the ODO driven all by me. The tank-like-build, muscular design, turbo diesel and awesome mileage, responsible steering, traction, leg space, etc made me love it for all these years. My dad owned a Tata Safari but the confidence I had in taking MJD to highway was unmatched. MJD was an undisputed winner on highways in terms of speed and cutting.
    Unfortunately had to part my way with my MJD since few parts were failing and body started rusting. Moreover with the family growing and 2-3 years left (10years old diesel car banned in Delhi NCR), finally i sold it off with a heavy heart.
    Then came the sweet beast. If looks could kill. 125ps TJet with best in class features and legacy of Punto. As soon as I took the delivery, i took no time familiaizing me with the car. Having driven Punto for so many years, it was as if I was driving an urgraded Punto (which it is). However the new thing was TJet, which was a surprise to me. I am not a petrol fan, but was not aware of turbo petrol engine till I TDrove PoloGT and started researching non turbo petrols. Was floored with Abarth but wanted a sedan, this obvious choice was TJet. Turbo on demand, tank built, high GC, all four disc, auto headlamp, rain sensing wiper, dual stage Airbag, ABS, boot cladding, 15k service interval, climate control, cruise control are something i boast about in front of my friends. Mileage is s disappointment however given the less of driving i do these days and other benefits given, I can live up with this.
    so for so good. Has been 5months with Linea. Not driving in city anymore (my wife uses it for daily run to her office near home), but crave for any highway trips.
    Do share any questions/ feedback.

2. Raaz

Raaz Regolare

Andhra Pradesh, India
    Avventura Abarth
    Welcome to TFI and congrats for owning a beauty. Few pictures would be great.

3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

I'm absolutely in love with my Punto. Everything thing about it is just perfect. Wonder why it doesn't sell in India. Really pity Indian mindset. I will never sell my Punto.

Live and Love Fiat

cassini and sanjay_mugur like this.
  4. DEEPFOREZT

DEEPFOREZT Novizio

DELHI NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    hi guys. i have an enquiry regarding CNG installation. my friend want to buy a t-jet that got CNG installed. we don't want to run it on CNG anymore and want to remove it and run on pure petrol. but since this has a CNG already installed on it (driven nearly 70k)had the engine been compromised in anyway. after removing the CNG will the engine return on it original state. does installing a CNG cause any damage to the engine.
    i never used cng. so no idea and couldn't find any thread related to this in the forum

5. Prateek sharma

Prateek sharma Timido

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Please don’t buy fiat car installed with cng and that too driven 70k. Look for another fiat car without cng.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEPFOREZT likes this.
  6. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations on new buy. Start a ownership thread soon and flaunt your beauty with more and more pictures.. Happy motoring!!

7. Sandeep S

Sandeep S Novizio

mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Anshuman, wanted to connect to know about the car. In Mumbai I have not come across a single Tjet on the road so far. How has the car been doing, how is your service experience, and how is the overall fit and finish of the car. Also, what year was your car manufactured when you bought it. Hope you can help with my dilemma and help my resolve in buying the Tjet as against the VW TSI

8. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI @anshuman. Who ever has owned FIAT will have difficult task to replace it with other brands. Thats what FIAT is all about. And yet again you have proved that you are a staunch FIATIAN by replacing with another FIAT.

Wish you a happy miles ahead with the new beast and please do post some pictures too.