1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lost Electronic Key and Music Code card | Need Help

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by dev, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

Please share the procedure dude. Did they charge anything?
    Even I don't have both the codes
  2. dev

dev

Mysore
    Folks,

Finally have received both the Electronic Code and Radio Code. Radio code card charges is 130/-

The procedure is to request to TASS stating that you have lost the Electronic and Radio code. You would have to give Affidavit stating that the car Belongs to you with a copy of Registration card.

Once they have confirmed that the you are the genuine owner, they would put the request to Fiat for the Codes.

It might take a while before you would receive it. May be you would have follow up with them every Fortnight
  3. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Good to hear you got the both...
    how many days they taken for the whole process dude?
    how much they charged for electronic code?
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    When TASS lost my electronic key, they managed to get the mechanical and ECU code from Fiat as I was never given the ode card during delivery. They changed all the looks and the keys for free. What's a radio code; is it for the music system?
  5. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Which city are you located dev? In Bangalore, I tried placing an order for the radio code card in Concorde motors. The Service advisor there had told me it would take about 15 days for the code to arrive. But even after 3 months, it is yet to come :D. I have stopped following it up now and will wait for the call.

I also tried a link which was posted earlier in this thread or another thread to recover the radio code by providing the serial no of the music system. I have got a code, but I do not know if it is correct. I haven't had the opportunity to check it yet.

Btw, how long did it take for your code card to arrive?

Yes, the radio code is for the Music system.
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Sorry, why does the Music System code need to be changed?
  7. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I'm not sure who you are asking the question to, but I don't see anyone telling the Music system code has to be changed. From what I know, the code cannot be changed as it is coded within the serial no of the Music system.
  8. dev

dev

Mysore
    I had started this thread on 28-Oct-2012 asking for advice and by 08-Jan-2013 and received both the Electronic Code and Radio Code. So, more or less two months with follow-up every fortnight.
  9. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Oh it took 2 months... very bad...
  10. Guys what is a music system code? I have an aftermrkt ice set up now.

I dont have any of the code cards, i have both the keys(electronic + mechanical). i want to get the key code (just incase for the future).