1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lost Electronic Key and Music Code card | Need Help

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by dev, Oct 28, 2012.

1. dev

dev

Mysore
    Hi Folks,

have lost the Electronic Key and Music Card of GP when shifting the house. Have been following up with TASS for over 3 months. Have provided affidavit, docs as requested, but with no Luck.

Have sent mail to Fiat Service, no reply.

Requesting to let me know as how to escalate or pointers to get this done quickly.

Thanks
  2. venka

venka BANNED

I guess you can get music card code from a android app, it there in one of the thread .

But not sure abt electronic key code.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Oops.
    I've kept photocopies of Electronic & Audio Key code at separate places. Also stored scanned copy in my PC HD. Paranoid, isn't it? :ugeek:
    3 people like this.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Good idea. You have tickled my brains now. Let me search where are my codes :)
  5. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I have lost the Audio system radio code card of my Linea. After haggling with TASS in Hassan who did not have a clue on how to go ahead and procure the code, I mailed and spoke to Fiat customer care who in turn directed me back to the TASS in Hassan. Nothing came out of this complaint and tried checking it Bangalore. Upon enquiring about it in Concorde motors in Bangalore, I was told that I could place an order for a duplicate code card. I placed an order for the duplicate code card there and according to the SA, I should be getting it sometime next week. I placed the order 22nd October.

I have the key code card though. Somehow have kept it safe. I tried getting the code from the Android app, but the serial number required in the app was in a different format than the one on my system.
  6. is it that difficult? i got my key codes from the manager TASS in mysore, it was simple task , he mailed to some people and they inturn responded with key codes. Let me check who he has included in his email and we can use the same to get it
  7. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    It will be very helpful if you can mention the emails Chetan. Even I was irritated at the ignorance of the TASS staff about this. BTW, were you charged anything to get the codes. The SA in Concorde motors here in Bangalore said that I might be charged about Rs.500 or so for this.
  8. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Dont wait for mail reply, just call fiat customer care help line number : 1800-209-5556
  9. dev

dev

Mysore
    I have been in constant touch with the TASS,
    This week they called me at the Service center, Took Chassis Number and the Photo of the code at the back of the Music System.

These are two data required to get the Electronic Code and Music Code. TASS have placed order for both of these.

Will update as things move on...
    1 person likes this.
  10. dev

dev

Mysore
    Folks,

received both the electronic code and Music code. For the Music System code , they have asked to bring the car to the garage to synchronize it. Will keep you posted
    1 person likes this.