1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looks like FIAT Service is Improved

Discussion in 'Technical' started by ramu_dodda, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Hi,

I am getting the calls from FIAT Customer support every time after the CAR service, looks like they are paying the attention to their customers to improve the service quality. I got call yesterday after my vehicle service 2 days back.

I recommended FIAT vehicle two of my friends they have purchased the car Punto Multjet. they were in dilemma between Figo/Swift/Punto fianlly they have choosen the best vehicle Punto. we now three like a small fiat famility in TCS synergy park :)

Thanks ,
    Rama.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    same here in my society der are 4 punto after my , so five punto in line parked 2 red 2 white 1 silver :)
  3. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Thats good Aniket, let us recommend to our freinds they experience the car ride and become the fiat favourites :)
  4. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    FIAT INDIA is improving friend and there will be alot more improvement by the end 2012, even having only Fiat service stations with trained technicians.

fiat is moving very aggressively towards the future and to begin with the 1st step was the Fiat Caffe. :up
    7 people like this.
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have just got my first three servicings done by Auto Sterling in NOIDA. Besides being satisfied with their work etc, on all three ocassions I have got calls from the Fiat HQ asking for a feedback about the work in a 0 to 9 point scale.

My other car is a Wagon R, which I have had since 2000. Not once have I had a call from Maruti seeking a feedback about the quality of work carried out. I personally think that Fiat service is a lot better than that of Maruti.

Regards
    Johnny
    1 person likes this.
  6. FIAT HQ is india or Italy
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  7. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have got calls from Fiat India HQ Pune on all three occasions.

Regards
    Johnny
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I never had any big issues with Fiat service but I can also feel the improvement in the work quality