1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking To Sell Our Much Valued Linea T Jet

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Milind K Modak, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Milind K Modak

Milind K Modak Timido

New Delhi
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear Friends
    I am required to sell the Linea T Jet Emotion that I own, as I am required to travel long term for work. Please suggest a suitable forum where i could post this add.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Moved to Classifieds section.

@Milind K Modak - Please share more about your car with some pictures to get attention. Year, mileage, expected price, etc.
    PradeepM likes this.
  3. Milind K Modak

Milind K Modak Timido

New Delhi
    Linea T-Jet
    Its a Linea T-Jet Emotion July 2013 Model fully loaded with parking sensors (camera) and is Tuscan Wine in color. I never had any plans of selling it off and was a priced possession until I received info of my travel. Its regularly serviced and well maintained. It would require a change of Tyre (205/55/16) though as its run 37000 Km. Its IDV is at 5,23,000 INR. I am willing to sell it off to a genuine buyer on an urgent basis. I got the insurance renewed this month with Future Generali. Its a very good car and perhaps the most underrated among sedans in the India market. The car is regularly serviced at Kashyap FIAT Noida.

IMG_2434.JPG

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2016
  4. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    @Milind K Modak hoping this forum helps you get a good buyer .. good luck!
    PS: Milind and I have studied together, and he bought this beauty after he drove mine on Mum-Shirdi rt via Malshej.
    mchanna likes this.
  5. vishal gera

vishal gera Timido

Greater Noida
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello Milind,
    I wanted to buy a sedan so I signed up today on this forum and happened to see your post.
    Iam a genuine buyer. Please let me know where you are based and what is the expected price. Iam based out of greater Noida.
    Vishal.
    PS: please PM me. Being new iam unable to PM you.
    Milind K Modak likes this.
  6. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @vishal gera @Milind K Modak, I have created a conversation for you both where you can respond and share your contact details there and proceed.
    Since both of you are new, you will not able to PM each other, hence the conversation I created will help you both.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Tagging @sudipz. Just in case if Milind misses to see this. He can also help Milind to get connected with Vishal. :)
  8. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for the tag.
  9. Milind K Modak

Milind K Modak Timido

New Delhi
    Linea T-Jet
    Thats a good coincidence as I am based out of Greater Noida too... You may reach me out at 9 8 1 0 9 6 5 9 1 6.
  10. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    is the car still available?