1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking to integrate into the Fiat Family.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AsylumKing, Jan 12, 2012.

1. AsylumKing

AsylumKing Timido

Kiel/Coimbatore
    Hello there everyone.

My name is Rashed and i'm from Chennai. Settled in Coimbatore now, though I keep switching between here and Kiel. (Bad footprint i guess)
    Anyhow, I am new to the Fiat family and my Linea is about 3 months old now. To be honest with you, I come from a family of Chevy lovers. I myself am a huge Chevrolet fan and have owned an Aveo 1.6 LT and a Magnum 1.6 LS till date. Needless to say, my Dad, Mum, Wife and cousins drive Chevys lol :D. Given the rising cost of petrol prices I finally decided to plonk for a diesel and settled on the Linea for its sheer looks and features coupled with the price it came at :wink:.

Now that I own this Italian beauty i've actually started liking her. Gorgeous looks, Good stability and a comfortable ride to name a few are what i'd automatically associate with this car. Have covered about 5000 kms in the past 3 months and have never had any problems. Love modding my cars so rest assured I will get to work on it. For now, have bought myself a tuning box which should arrive in a few days.

Guess I still look at all those other Magnums with longing eyes and that TCDi badge (which associates itself with an exhilarating force) will haunt me for a while, but for now i'm looking to start a new journey and see how this adventure goes with my new babe :).

Looking forward to make a few new friends here and learn a lil something from the Fiat family.

Attaching a few pics of my ride too here

Cheers! :smile:
    IMAG0094.jpg IMAG0083.jpg IMAG0093.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to Fiat, hope Linea will not disappoint you, specially on highways.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI,
    Linea is a Muscular macho machine, Its a Real Head Turner.
    Wish you happy miles with every mile it covers........\\
    The Photo shoot is great..
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI. Linea MJD is efficient in handling the curves and slopes .
  5. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea is a great car to own & drive.. Enjoy ..
    And the background in the photos are great.. Where is this place???
  6. omzworld

omzworld

Welcome AsylumKing (Wohooo what a name! Please elaborate:D)
    Everytime you hit a bad stretch of road and linea just glides over it, you will fall in love with the beauty again.
    Every time you step out of her and look at her, you are gonna love her once again.
    And everytime you get in the drives seat thinking about her cornering prowess, torque wave in your last trip Hell! once more you gonna smile all over again!
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    First you integrate, then you differentiate your car with mods ;)
    Welcome to TFI where you can do both!
  8. Welcome to the family Rashid .
    You will surely enjoy your stay here and wish you laksh of happy miles ahead with the italian babe .

The photoshot looks wonderful .Loved the pics .

Ajit
  9. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    welcome to TFI

The place is great.. enjoy your travel here as you would with the beauty