1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking forward to Mumbai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by drifter, Dec 3, 2010.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Thank you for the well wishing.

But things did not go as well as I was expecting. I am still not in Mumbai. :A

After replacing the exhaust etc the new exhaust broke and I had to fix it 5:00 in the morning just before leaving. I had not received my passport in time and asked the agency to send it to Germany instead. I managed to pass the border to Germany with my driving license. when I arrived at my German destination the passport had not arrived either.

When phoning the agency it transpired they forgot to send it.

I got it on Wednesday. I left on Thursday for Frankfurt. It was snowing heavily and when we boarded the plane to Muscat the airport was closed for nearly 4 hours. When we finally left we knew that the connection flight would be gone.

I am sitting in Muscat in the hotel and wait for tomorrow to be able to fly.

Well, I am waiting patiently for the next mishap.
  2. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Wait for the warmer (compared to Europe) and pleasant Mumbai weather Drifter. We are now having the best of the season in town welcoming you for the exciting time ahead. :up
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Peter- I have been down with very bad fever and the only reason I want to recover soon is that I don't want to miss our appointment.
    Lets see who makes it first - u landing in mumbai or me getting back on my feet ;)
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Peter, listening to your preparation has made us more excited of your arrival. Are u in Mumbai yet? Looking forward to meet you soon.
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi All,

The master tuner is here in Mumbai yesterday and we are preparing for the 25th right now.

Peter is will be updating the thread soon.

Regards,
    Kailash
  6. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Thanks nmp. I am looking forward to a very exciting time. The one thing you lot haven't told me about is the mosquitoes.

@ FastLove - I have landed, but hope you have beaten me to it. Anyhow, I hope to get better. I look forward to meet.

@ Grandeur - I have landed. And I am sure that I am more excited cthan everyone else (apart from the mosquitoes who seem to have a special liking for me).
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Welcome Peter... You did beat me!