1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking forward to Mumbai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by drifter, Dec 3, 2010.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    If everything goes right I should touch down in just under 334 hours. And I feel like a six year old the night before xmas.

The only things that dampen my excitement is that my passport is not back from the visa section. And the list of preparations seems to be endless.

Before I get on the plane I have to battle through 980kms of snow by car, chross the channel and then go beck 350km by train.

In the meantime my suit case is getting fuller and fuller without me even trying.

Most of it is Fiat stuff.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Where exactly are you based at the moment drifter. I think i was living nearby you for the last 8 years. I have just returned back to India a couple of months back. Missing the snowy weather and the black ice. Last year it was pretty similar as well but this time it has already started in early november.
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    The past five years I was living near the Dartford crossing. Before this it was Ilford. Where have you been living?

It could be that I might live not too far from you in the near future.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I was in Manchester and Liverpool. You are moving to mumbai, I am in delhi for the moment.
  5. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Graudually I will.

For the time being I will build up the tuning business. Once we are having everything in p[lace I will bec more often coming and eventually live there.

So, you were living at the better places than crummy old London. Lol
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I din like London that much. Manchester was better and u must already know bout the scousers and scallys of liverpool. Less said about them the better. Did live in west london (hammersmith) for few months though.
  7. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    You have the advantage that your london nightmares are over. I still have to suffer.

Anyway, I look forweard to be in your lovely country.

Still 301 hours to go to touch down.

The preparations are going well.
  8. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Plenty of things going wrong as usual when I prepare such a journey. As I have to travel first 980km I obviously need to have my car sorted. But my car seems to have a problem with me going to India!

First the exhaust went. Got a performance exhaust fitted. Then window wiper electrics packing in with snow and sleeze. Next was gear box seal leaking. Anf last night the ECU control light came on. I wonder what is coming next?

Don't I love my Fiats. Real Italian women they are.

And I have only 240 left.

At least I have T-Jet and 1.4 AIR done. More stuff to come.
  9. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Today is my final day in Britain for this year. I will get everything ready to go to Germany now and do final preparations over there and on Friday I set off to India. I everything goes to plan I will be in 143 hours in Mumbai.
  10. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Great. Im sure you ll have a good time here drifter with all the enthusiasts as well as the people around.

Eagerly waiting for the 25th.