1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking forward to be a FIATian!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LaTour, Jun 22, 2012.

1. LaTour

LaTour

Chennai
    Hello all!
    Just yesterday only, I took delivery of GP 75hp 1.3MJD Dynamic BNW :D. My knowledge with motoring and autos are very limited. After going through various ownership reviews on various forum and TD-ing various cars, made this decision. Looking forward to have a great time with her and here as well!

I'm into equities; other interests are wine (ex-career) and chess (clueless!).

See you all around!
  2. Congratulations on your buy LaTour..
    Drive safe and enjoy the drive!!!
  3. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations on your buy.BNW is indeed beautiful. Enjoy your ride. Wear seat belts, drive safe.:)
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    You will fall in love...sometimes u may love ur Punto more than ur wife or GF :)

So..learn to control ur emotions...Punto is very addictive & seductive !!
    1 person likes this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and you will have a great time puntoing around....
    You will have many Head Turners towards it and do tame it well..
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    welcome to TFI.Though one will not spot punto's as frequent as i20 or swift in chennai, one will not miss a single punto in chennai's traffic crowd.
    How did you come to know about TFI? What was the most influential factor in your buying decision?
    Take care of the vehicle and avoid sudden brakes and harsh acceleration initially. Use proper gears for various speeds.
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI.
    Congrats for your new car. Enjoy the ride.
  8. LaTour

LaTour

Chennai

I thank you all very much for your wishes.

From facebook, I knew there is one Fiat India (TFI) club around. About the TFI forum, I came to know by, none other than, very famous googling :).
    And about the sudden brakes, on day one of my driving her into city traffic, I was making harsh stops as I wasn't used to her style. By now, I'm easy on her. :)
    About the buying decisions, I'll write in detail about TD, Choices, final selection, delivery process, dealership experience, PDI et al in my ownership experience within a week's time as I'm held up with my personal commitments as of now (of course, the pictures will be there too)
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    +1 to PuntoSat

My wife is always insecure when my Pretty Punto is around... lol :evilsmile

by the way... Welcome to Team Fiat - home of fiatians....

Neel
  10. Welcome LaTour and congrats on your Punter.

P.S-My 100th post
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012