1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

looking for used fiat linea emotion pack (diesel) in chennai

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by rahul144, Dec 2, 2012.

1. rahul144

hello all,
    i am interested in buying a used fiat linea "EMOTION PACK" (diesel) in chennai . ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO SELL THEIR VEHICLE CAN PM ME IMMEDIATELY .

thank you
  2. Hi Rahul,
    I'm selling my Italian beauty- Nov 2011 Fiat Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Pk, Tuscan Wine color. She has the Upgraded Ground Clearance kit. Just finished her 2nd free service at Tafe. She is in excellent condition with all factory fitted original equipment except for Autoform seat covers and vinyl flooring. I am a die hard fiat enthusiast and sadly my relocation out of the country demands me to be parted from her. I have taken very good care of her so far. Please PM me for further details if interested. I'm based at Thoraipakkam, OMR and my workplace is at Porur.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  3. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

i saw in olx that some one is selling the linea petol for 3.5L due to relocation .. not sure the post is fake or not..
  4. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

and moreover i doubt on the condition as well... so please buy from trusted pople... my frind experinces the impact of the less price factor..
  5. Hi Sree3070,
    Its nice to keep fellow members informed abt the malpractices happening and bring about awareness. I was once the victim of such a ploy and was duped badly in buying a piece of junk ( a souped up 2 wheeler ) advertised as being in pristine condition and the seller was relocating immediately, hence the low price blah blah......

Thanks n Regards
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012