1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for Punto MJD

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Rocky Raikkonen, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys please help me as i'm looking for a used Punto MJD, 76 or 90hp, preferably emotion pack. I'm also ok to pick up a car from the showroom if they have any 2011 models sort of.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Rocky It'll be better if you can tell us where you are based at. You are not going to pick it up from any part of India right ;)
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    If you're looking for a used punto then I'd say go in for the 90HP because once you do the bargaining and all you might stand a good chance of getting a 90HP for the price of a 76HP (First hand) model.
    Go for the top end as the perks you get in E+ are simply amazing and later in the future you will save lots of money because of this decision..

NOTE:: this primarily depends on you're budget. ;-)
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Rocky... where are you from?
  5. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Need your advice, there's one punto mjd 90hp white, 2010 december 24th registered, 19000kms clocked, single owner, neat vehicle, bangalore registered. But the issue is the owner has already relocated to delhi, and has authorised some1 from his family to take care of the selling process as told by the service technician from an authorised tata fiat service centre who told me about the car. The price he's expecting is 7 lakhs which he says is negotiable. What would be the ideal price?
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    7L is high...

SOmewhere around 6.25 would be a very good deal..for a 90hp..

But for 6.5 u get a brand new 76HP..

tough choice..
  7. macky

macky Amatore

Hi Rocky,

can you please give me the details of the owner or some one with whom i can talk to regarding the MJD 90HP.