1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for Punto emotion gear knob

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by pdash, Mar 6, 2013.

1. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looking for Punto emotion gear knob for my active.. If any body interested in selling within Bangalore, Please PM me with price quote,

I will pick the item if it is near my area..

Thanks in advance...
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think all the gear knobs are same. The only difference might be leather strap with red stitch around the knob. The leather cover/strap you can put from JC road. Check the Steering cover thread and find the shops.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Gear knob is all the same except the white markings on the top why are you looking for a emotion gear knob..?
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The gear knob in my car is completely plastic(active), and I don't fell good holding it long..... I hate to go to JC road,, as it is far from my house and chance of not getting a proper shop is more..

If you know any one in near Martha halli doing the same job, please share.. or Else I will try to find the OEM knob from aSS. Not sure how much the new cost..
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @pdash buddy. Search in the forum. You will get some lead. We already are discussing about the seat covers, gear knobs, steering wheel covers, etc.

Mods - If you feel that this can be moved to appropriate forum please move to that thread.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Pdash: I was also very keen on getting an emotion gear knob, but I think the OEM one costs about 2K, IIRC. the better option si to get it leather wrapped - I got a quote for 500 INR or 700 INR (I do not remember correctly) but the guy who gave me the quote said it is a time consuming job, so he will do it some other time. Me being the lazy guy I am, that some other time never happened till now.
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks and good to know that some someone else has the same taste.. after seeing the OEM price, I approached in this forum as many have upgraded their gear knob with aftermarket parts.. So that we can use their unused ones.;)
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

@shashankreddy: Thank you for the link - the Sparco make gear knob looks nice, but I am not keen on getting a metal gear knob - I love the feel of leather, and want to have a leather wrapped gearing knob, or may be one made of wood.