1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for pre-owned Punto 90HP Diesel

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Breeze, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Breeze

Breeze Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I am looking for Punto 90hp MJD in Bangalore.

Preference:

Year: 2013 on wards or end of 2012
    Fuel: Diesel
    Mileage: Below 45,000
    Variant: Top end.
  2. Breeze

Breeze Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    6 months in search for Punto 90hp but still not found my ride. If anyone has leads, please let me know. TIA.
    Deepak likes this.
  3. Breeze

Breeze Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello folks I have finalized used avventura which is 1.8 years old and 10k run. The Idv is just 6 lakh but I'm paying 1 lakh more than Idv. Clearly the owner didn't negotiate with insurance company. Would it be okay pay more than Idv value and when I transfer the insurance, can I increase the Idv value?
    metal_heart likes this.
  4. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    IDV and resale value are two different things . It is okay to pay more than IDV. I don't know whether is it possible to increase IDV value during insurance transfer but you can do that at the time of next insurance renewal .
    Breeze likes this.
  5. Breeze

Breeze Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    thanks Ganesh for your reply. Sorry I meant when I renew the insurance next time.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Possible to increase IDV at more premium.
    However, increasing the IDV more than the depreciation mentioned by IRDA is not advisable.
    Breeze likes this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Are you convinced about the price you are paying. While 10000 kms run is not much you still become the second owner plus loose much of your warranty benefits considering it's closing two years. Even if you buy from another state a much better bargain for example and re-register in your home town you can save considerable money which can be utilised for maintenance insurance etc.
  8. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    @Breeze , Please reconsider your decision , since price is high. I am agree with the opinion of @asimpleson .
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    We all know that Fiats dont enjoy good resale. But this becomes a positive thing for someone looking for a 2nd hand Fiat. I feel that there is enough room to bargain.

Having said that if you are totally convinced about the car condition you can go ahead. Normally Fiat enthusiasts keep their cars in top condition.
    rajks likes this.
  10. Breeze

Breeze Timido

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @GANESH H , @Turbothinghy, @ asimpleson . Thanks all for your suggestions. The deal is finalized for 6.75. I live in Bangalore and used Fiat cars are not as cheap as other states. btw, what is the best price :angelic: (top end, 1.3 diesel). OBV shows max of 3.75 lakhs for top end excellent condition car. may be not much Avventura data for analysis?

The car is in top notch condition and driven by Fiat enthusiast. Car has one free service left. I hope the warranty is transferable to second owner.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.