1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for pre-owned fiat MJD punto in Bangalore and Questions on buying 2 years car

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Venkat Y, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Mr.Venkat my suggestion to you would be to wait and have a look @few more cars(probably some high ends),as this is a 2010 dynamic version,this is equivalent to active of 2012(so you wont be having any ABS)
    Please dont fall for accessories...These can be fitted whenever you feel like,but once you purchase a car you will have to live with that for sometime atleast...

Keep an eye on the market,you can find many sweet deals..
  2. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Thanks,

I hardy find MJD cas for sale, i was almost searching from 6 months and i hardly get cars. So, i'm totally confused what to do now
  3. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Could some one tell me if i can know if the car is under warranty ? if yes where i check that ?

and if i don't have any warranty can i get purchase one from fiat ?
    And also left A/C vent is broken does any one know how much will it cost to replace ?
    And one more finding is when i start the car in 10-20 Km speed i get light sound from front, when i ask the mechanic he says some shock beading need to be replace

Your suggestions are valuable for me since from beginning Thanks Bro, It would be really helpful if u can share your contact number so that i can call u :)

i can be reached @ 9739555111
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    TASS should be able to check the warranty of the car if you provide them with the Registration number.

I doubt if Fiat is providing such option. Again, it is better to check with the TASS itself.

The best option for both these issues should be TASS, again. :D