1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for pre-owned fiat MJD punto in Bangalore and Questions on buying 2 years car

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Venkat Y, Sep 25, 2012.

1. The differences::

1)No prizes for guessing this,my mileage now is in the range of 20's,earlier never crossed 12(very bad driving,i regret that)..
    2)My petrol car was very easy to drive in the traffic in 1st gear,here its lacking..But after 2nd gear theres no stopping..
    3)I liked the single tone black interior of previous car...
    4)Really love the new increased ground clearance,earlier my car never left any opportunity to kiss any humps.(You should opt for the ground clearance upgrade,will cost 10-12k approx)
    5)Really love the new car when it is in its turbo range,gives a real macho feeling...

I do miss my Punto petrol 1.2 sometimes in the traffic,thats it...:p
  2. hsahoo

Hi, I am also searching for 1.3 MJD punto to buy in bangalore. I just sold my car hence I would go for spot cash and absolutely a good deal. Looking forward for any leads from anyone.

I know, october month is looming now and as soon as we get closer to december we may get lot of discounts as manufacturere would be interested to dispose their 2012 inventory as early as possible to get better price before hitting the year 2013.

Thank You,

3. Sorry I didnt understand whether you want to buy a used car?or a new car with discounts?

If you are looking for new car,now is the time...You are getting good deals this month,later the price might be increased and deals might not be sweeter...
  4. hsahoo

My First preference is used punto car if I get good deal specifically less driven otherwise I have pre-decided to buy new Active diesel.

Apologize for the confusion.
  5. shineshine

Punto resales are pretty bad if you plan to sell within 4-5 years. But you can get your money back if you drive it more.
  6. hsahoo

If anyone intrested to buy 90hp nov 2011, 1.3 mjd only 6674km driven and the dealer asking 6.75lacs but it seems that it can be settled 6.5lacs. I have test drive that car and everything is perfect based on my experience. It is with classic auto in BTM LAYOUT. There were so many customers struggling to test drive on Saturday. Not sure whether it is available or not.
  7. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Hi This is Venkat again

Need urgent help !!

i just gave had a look @ Punto Dynamic MJD in Bangalore, 2010, 20k Driven car which i can rate 7 out of 10 for the condition.

Could someone help me out in deciding this. The price said was 4.4 which finalized for 4.3. Coming to addons only music player was added with leatherseats. Current insurance is 3rd part which is valid till Aug

Could some one help me is deciding please ASAP !!

Place Bangalore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Now Punto Active costs around 6.48 lacs Onroad in Hyderabad... I think 4.3 lacs for 2 year old & 20 k run is decent...If at all you are satisfied with the car... my advice is to goahead..
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Price looks fine but why is the car having only third party ins? ask for detailed service history before buying to make sure that the car has not undergone any major body repair work.