1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for Linea Emotion Pk with AP Registration

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by nbvcrao, Mar 19, 2015.

1. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Am looking for Linea Emotion Pk with AP Registration. If anyone is interested please let me know.
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Now the debate going on is should I go in for a second hand Linea or wait till special edition ( if launched this year) or model year refresh launch early next year (may be during auto expo)?
  3. narendraas

narendraas Timido

chennai
    Linea 1.3
    sir, i am also from guntur ,although i live in chennai now ,contemplating on purchasing linea mjd in guntur because it is for my parents , but there is now dealership available in guntur so in order to service the car i am supposed to go to vijayawada ,is it feasible ? and also the whole of coastal belt does not have a fiat dealer or service center except vijayawada, is it wise to purchase linea if some one is living in a small town like guntur
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if you say me guntur is a small town then its a big joke. :D . Guntur - Vijayawada:- You can cruise at 120Kmph-130Kmph on this road ,i dont see any harm if you buy the car in guntur and get serviced at vijywada.May be its hardly 30-40Kms drive.People drive for more than 100 kms(after TATA-JV breakup) to get the car serviced.

Get the quototation from both the dealers,whichever is cheap/more discounts opt for that.
  5. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Turbo Automobiles, Vijayawada is fully functional in terms of sales and service. Showroom is located at Enkipadu, just before lorry bay park. Landmark is before Best Price. And for general service there is a fiat trained mechanic Arif 9000315666, who came out of Jasper and started his own work shop just behind Jasper showroom. You don't have to worry about the spares as Jasper stocks engine parts. @narendraas you can happily go for fiat. Popular Auto Service, Kakinada (9848222449) does a good job as I got my friends cars done. You can stay near your car. Vizag has a service point but many drive down to Kakinada to service their cars. As @Ganges said driving to Vijayawada is a breeze to enjoy trouble free service for the next 15k. Parts for fiat are available online at 99rpm.com.
    Ganges likes this.
  6. narendraas

narendraas Timido

chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for helping me out