1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for Linea Diesel from Chennai

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Lineajo, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Lineajo

Lineajo

Chennai
    Team,

I am looking for Used Linea Diesel from 2010 model and Color Tuscan Wine will be great and budget around 5L.

Please let me know if any Fiat Lovers want to Sell their Linea.

Cheers
    PD
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  3. Lineajo

Lineajo

Chennai
    Hi ram sold out already checked all forum used car dealer olx quicker you name it...but no luck..Hunt goes on :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I know of a black one with 65 k on the odd and 99 make
  5. Lineajo

Lineajo

Chennai
    99??

6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    That means you will need to expand the grid to search or hunt as you say..:evilsmile
    Start talking to car dealers in the city. That could help as well. I am sure you will find it somewhere. And when you find one do post a pic and price here ASAP.

Best of Luck..!
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  7. Lineajo

Lineajo

Chennai
    Yeah I m doing that...I have a query. My dad ask me to look for odo below 45k. I know if proper care is taken no problem to take 50k driven also.

8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    If you are lucky I know for a fact that you can get an emotion variant as low as 25kms for that price. I suggest to stick to a budget of 4.5 max and maybe settle for a Dynamic if you can live without steering controls to keep lower cost of ownership, since you may need to go for GC upgrade if the previous owner hasn't gone for the same. Also you cannot rely totally on service claims and also depending on the cosmetic glitches on interior and exterior all including it can set you back from as low as 5k to 50k depending on what is your tolerance for a used car's condition.
    All this ofcourse if you are on limited budget. Needless to say that you will need make sure that the car is least altered on mechanicals and electricals.
  9. Lineajo

Lineajo

Chennai
    i agree with you asimpleson. But steering control is a must for me and for my dad too so i have to stick to \emotion variant. I need to get a car from a guy who took care of his car very well. i know it gonna be tough job but its for the driving pleasure i am gonna get.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I would give you an idea
    go to the a.s.s and leave a word that you are looking for a used linea
    owners would leave a word that they have in tensions of selling their car at the a.s.s