1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for Increased G.C.kit for my 2011 Linea

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by drknaresh, May 2, 2015.

1. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I am looking for an increased G.C kit for my linea to avoid scrapping of under body, because the roads i commute daily have huge speed breakers, and for peace of mind too
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
  3. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    PradeepM likes this.
  4. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I am looking for someone who has changed their raised gc to older ones and have the gc kit as spare and lying idle, so it would be mutually benefecial
  5. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    I got my Linea GC issue resolved with Bridgestone BR390 tyres, increased GC by 19mm.
    Its 205/65, R15.
    SHASHANKREDDY and PradeepM like this.
  6. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Still waiting o_O
  7. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Got the new GC kit installed last week at AV motors, Hyderabad. Now I am looking for a buyer for my old GC kit
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wait for some more time before you decide to sell. Who knows, you may decide to retain the old kit instead of new too. :D
    PradeepM and drknaresh like this.
  9. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    True ,

However personally knowing Dr Naresh's regular commute to his Clinic/ Hospital which is full of high speed breakers that he cannot avoid by choosing an alternate route, I think he will be happy with the compromise he made. He did complain about the ride quality initially and he does miss the old GC which he expressed a few times .

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    drknaresh likes this.
  10. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Though I liked the ride quality and carpet like feeling on my old GC, I had to make this decision because of the roads I take to reach my workplace. I now have the peace of mind, not scraping any of the speed breakers which I used to, earlier. Kuch paane ke liye Kuch kona padtha Hai
    PradeepM likes this.