1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for Fiat Original 17" Alloys.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by yatheen, Aug 17, 2011.

1. yatheen

yatheen Timido

Hyderabad
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    yatheen, If you get those alloys then what tyre profile you will use?
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
  4. yatheen

yatheen Timido

Hyderabad
  5. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    I guess the warranty gets void when we install 17" wheels. Does anybody know.
  6. yatheen

yatheen Timido

Hyderabad
  7. yatheen

yatheen Timido

Hyderabad
    This is from Fiat Spain.

You only get excited about a car and high-end quality, if you never lower your demand, the Fiat Linea Emotion is what you're looking for.

Su lista de equipamiento de serie es casi interminable: llantas de aleación de 16'', climatizador bizona, sistema Blue&Me con USB, reproductor Mp3 y radio CD on control de audio incorporado en el volante, reposabrazos en asientos delanteros y traseros, y volante y cambio de marchas recubiertos en piel, 6 airbags, faros antiniebla, retrovisores eléctricos, elevalunas eléctricos posteriores con sistema anti-pinzamiento y rueda de repuesto 195/65 R15.

(His list of standard equipment is almost endless: alloy wheels 16'', dual zone climate control, Blue & Me with USB, MP3 player and CD radio on audio controls on steering wheel, armrest front and rear seats, steering wheel and gearshift coated leather, 6 airbags, fog lights, electric mirrors, rear power windows with anti-pinch and spare wheel 195/65 R15.)

Si aún quieres resaltar su estilo y elegancia también tienes disponible el juego de llantas de 17” y cristales oscurecidos.

(If you still want to highlight your style and elegance also have available the set of 17 "wheels and tinted glass.)