1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for Armrest for my Punto Evo 90 hp..

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Manjunath Patil, May 4, 2016.

1. Manjunath Patil

Manjunath Patil Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Looking for Armrest for my Punto Evo 90 hp.. Can you guys where can i get good one in bangalore
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    You can source the linea armrest from 99rpm and then get it fixed at FASS/FNG. Also, you can go with after market ones. The linea one would be expensive, whereas the after-market ones would likely require drilling.
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Linea Armrest on 99rpm is the one that is common between pre-2014 Linea and Grande Punto . Not Punto Evo. For Evo you will have to check with the parts of new Linea and see if it can be fitted to Evo.

The after market ones would need drilling. As a fellow Fiatian would advise to stay away from those
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  4. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Same way i like to add rear ac in dynamic evo is it possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you can add the rear arm rest from the linea to the Punto Evo then rear ac can be made functional, though some DIY work is required as its not simple PnP
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Manjunath Patil Im looking for one too. I'm ready to sacrifice my bottle holder. Can I have old linea's long arm rest in my evo sports? Ideas are welcome.
  7. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I am going to check at first service...
    Inform you shortly