1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for an ABARTH metalic badge

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by manojnambiar, Oct 25, 2012.

1. anilmaddala

anilmaddala

Bangalore
    I just bought a Punto need Abarth logo... Want to remove fiat logo front and back.. I see a blue car on bannergata road every day who has that done.. I also have a blue one any one can help me out Wil be nice checked eBay its not available in .in which leaves me with high shipping cost. Any suggestions for Bangalore plz let me know
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Well some of us have done stickering job over the existing logo/emblem. So dont believe yourself that all cars on road have changed. Btw the badge/emblem costs bomb since it has be sourced off from UK Ebay. A better alternative and cost effective is to get stickering done.

If you interested, search for Hafeez in this forums and youll get his contacts. Visit and get the stickering done as per your needs!
  3. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai

Hi Kedar Sir,

I tried sending you a pm for the vector files and got an error that your inbox size exceeded due to which I couldn't send it. Please advise if any alternative to get the vector files.
  4. anilmaddala

anilmaddala

Bangalore
  5. anilmaddala

anilmaddala

Bangalore
    anilmaddala-albums368-59720.jpg Changed the top color to white look's gorgeous... :rolleyes:

Now need chrome handle's like the sports one.. they look good and also protect from scratch's

Any more recommendations are welcome.. :cool:

- - - Merged Post - - -

2014-02-03 13.08.02.jpg This is another Pic from side view..
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014