1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Looking for a Fiat lover for my Tuscan Wine Punto 1.3 MJD (90 BHP)

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by manish, Oct 5, 2015.

1. manish

manish Novizio

Pune
    I love my Punto and it is a pure delight, but since I work from home most of the time - I am not able to drive it as much as I'd have loved. Besides, we are getting second i10 at home soon, so with heavy heart I have decided to part with my beloved Punto and hoping to hand it over to someone who can look after her quite well and give her more time than what I have been able to give. I have taken good care of her though!

Here are the details:

Engine: MJD/Diesel 90 BHP VGT (The Linea engine with higher BHP and VGT)
    Variant: Emotion Pack
    Colour: Tuscan Wine (Premium colour)
    Purchase:
    Nov 2010 (Manufactured: Oct 2010)
    KM: 6500 approx (Yes, I haven't driven it much)
    Issues: I had issues with power windows, but after replacing the controller there are absolutely no problems at all. All servicing done on time. No insurance claims since purchase.
    Scratches/Dents: Some inevitable minor ones. None big enough to cause concerns.
    Accessories: Premium fabric covers, double floor mats and fibre mud-guards.
    Misc: Tyres are in excellent condition, no rattles at all!
    Documents: I have removed hypothecation, all RC, TC and insurance are available.
    Expected Price: Not sure yet. It won't be exorbitantly higher than contemporary prices with same specification/model.

Since it is 5 year old, I believe in the given condition and low running it would be an excellent deal for a true Fiat lover. I am based in Pune, and can show my car as per mutual convenience.

I am planning to sell it in the next couple of weeks or so.

Contact me through PM here and then I can send you my number to take it further. Needless to add - please contact if you are serious about it and love Fiat for all that it offers! :)

TIA,
    - Manish
  2. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @manish
    It would be helpful for the prospective buyers, if you would post some pics of your beauty and decide the final price for the car and state whether it is negotiable or not.

Thanks and regards
    CSR
  3. manish

manish Novizio

Pune
    Yes! I'll do that. I will post latest pics in a day or two along with expected price.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Manish
    You are in Fiat forum, everyone here is a very serious about Fiat and love it to the core.

Since the car has completed 5 yrs of ownership, it means that even extended warranty must have expired. It is very important for you mention that too. Also mention about the Insurance validity please. As suggested, pls post pics for people to see how the car looks like.
  5. manish

manish Novizio

Pune
    Well, no car will have extended warranty after 5 years - I thought that was obvious. Besides, as per the warranty terms, the warranty is only applicable to the first owner (irrespective of the age of the car).

I will update pics and insurance validity in another post soon.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2015 ---
    I managed to click few photos quickly here today by mobile camera as I was quite busy with lot of things - so photo quality is not great!
    If you're interested, it would be best to have a look at it in person.

Some more details -

Registration: Pune (MH 12). Vehicle transfer would be purchaser's responsibility.
    Insurance: Expires on 31st October 2015, no claims ever.
    Warranty: As mentioned earlier it is almost 5 year old and hence no extended warranty. As per terms, warranty is only available to the first owner irrespective of age of the car.
    Expected Price: 4.70 Lacs. (negotiable, but if offer is too low - I would rather keep it myself)
    Availability: Any time after 16th Oct after full payment and signing all docs for transfer.

punto1.jpg punto3.jpg punto2.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Not true Manish. The warranty stays with the car and not with the owner. Same applies to Extended warranty too.
  7. manish

manish Novizio

Pune
    Things might have changed now. The terms & condition of my warranty clearly mention that it is applicable only to the first owner.
    Obviously, after 5 years there is no warranty anyway!
  8. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    6.5 k kms in 5 years ??
    Or am I mistaken here ?
  9. manish

manish Novizio

Pune
    Nope. That's right! Did you read the full post?
    That's the reason I am selling it with the hope that someone would do better justice to this beauty!
  10. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ohk...hope u find the good buyer