1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Look at this seat cover. Is this possible to get it done in chennai?

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by srida, Oct 22, 2011.

1. I am liking this seat cover if this can be tailored in the local I would surely go for it

6096852120_b4a6c9a407_b.jpg

What say guys?
    1 person likes this.
  2. omzworld

omzworld

Cool!
    Would love to have something like this in mine as well!
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Awesome, thanks for sharing it. The hunt is on... ;)
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Whats that zip lock for????
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    It can definitely be tailored. And would make sense also. A kind of a removable and washable extra skin of the seat?

What say?
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Srida, Do you have the pic of how the entire seat look like? I am planning for seat covers. I can show this to the guy and ask him if he can tailor this..
  7. I searched for more pics dude but I coldnt find any. Will try again and let you know.
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Hey Nice, The headrest looks like a mannequins head and also like a dummy wearing a full neck jacket.

Abdul
  9. Hi Srida/Srini , As gurjinder paaji suggested it looks like a washable one . The idea looks good . But not sure whether this type of material will last for a couple of years after daily use and washing it regularly ...I am also looking for a good seat cover for my cuty red ..
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Let us hunt in pairs. Check with me for 3M films. I will get you the best deal.