1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Longest trip covered by TFIans in a single strech

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Aug 21, 2012.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea's new record:

LongestDrive.jpg

My Linea's previous record:

27514d1345522051-longest-trip-covered-tfians-single-strech-mylongestdriving.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
    9 people like this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Sir, you are really an insipiration for people to explore the places around them. If not for you and Rohit, my drive up north would not have happened.
    4 people like this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ravi sir,

That is not just the Linea's endurance record but a physical endurance record as well! I get back pain in 300 or so km's and I'm less than half of your age :p
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi sir you are a living legend inspiration to thousands of people, age, car nothing stops you from doing what you are best at..Hats off to you and maam for the tremwndous stamina and enthusiasm you guys have..

Honestly I wish even my father could have courage to drive soo much like this...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    2 people like this.
  5. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India

Its just so inspiring that you can withstand such long journey with little breaks/power naps on Indian road where concentration should be at highest point all the time. I can't even think of doing that. My whole body will start aching. The longest I did was ~1100 miles (1760 kms) in 16 hours at a stretch but that is on super freeways in US. Kudos to you sir.
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Krishna Prasad, for the nice words.

Thank you very much, gurjinder, for the compliments. I didn't drive an SUV; I didn't go in a convoy; I didn't have any co-drivers to share my driving; I didn't have anybody to assist me in case of a breakdown; My Linea instills full confidence in me to undertake such mega trips! :)

Thanks, wolverine_arnab.

When I can drive it, anybody can drive it!

Thanks, rudresh.
  7. AbhishekShandilya

AbhishekShandilya Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Mine non stop long trips consist of following(in my Punto 90hp) mileage-approx 17kmpl
    Pune-Indore-Bhopal-Sagar-Jhansi-Lucknow-Muzaffarpur 2100kms aprox time taken 34hrs(non stop)
    Muzaffarpur- G. NOIDA 1100kms 15hrs with 1.5hr break in Lucknow.
    G. NOIDA- Agra-Jaipur-Beawar-Abad-Pune 1850kms 30Hrs(Non-stop).

Pune-Banglore 11Hrs
    Wayanad-Pune 15Hrs
    Pune-Vadodara-Pune (7hrs each)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Sorry for the OT, my fathet has been driving since last 35 years from jeeps to any and every car, but the max he drives is 200kms one way to our native village..my mother encourages me to go on long drives so she can come with me, but my father no..
    But I will take him on some drives just for heck of it..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    2 people like this.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No chance. I have not yet driven 1,600 km within 24 hours. Also, I don't intend to try! :)