1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Longest trip covered by TFIans in a single strech

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    my bro done with this route,

in every gang you will find one such intelligent :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

I have never gotten a chance to set a record for various reasons. One, after marriage, my wife wouldnt let me do such a thing so easily.

I had my best shot on the Leh drive (Incidentally around the exact same timeline of J Ravi). Since we were 3 drivers in the car, I was obliged to let my friends too drive at times, hence I couldnt set such a record. Still, the best probably is driving 20-22 hours we took from Mum-Blr (included 2-3 hours traffic jam). This was considerably a good one as it was done in the last leg of our journey of 23 days. Moreover I had driven 16 hours previous day with just 4 hours bread between days.

I have a sleep problem, especially while on a drive. I dont sleep even though I feel a lot sleepy. I can almost never sleep in a moving vehicle. If I get a proper chance, I think a minimum I can drive is 50 hours (with normal breaks of food and bio, AND NO NAP BREAKS)
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

My Longest Trip Till Date is Alappuzha-Chennai via Salem-Krishnagiri Total distace covered is ~740KMS and it took 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
  4. thyagu2_2006

The longest I have covered in a single stretch is Udupi - Chennai - 816 Kms 12 hours with 3 breaks of 20 minutes each.
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

I have driven 822 kms at a stretch from bangalore to rajahmundry thrice. Twice on my Astar and the last time(10th Aug2012) i did it in my white horse.

1st time: 4 PM(bangalore)- next day 6 AM(rajahmundry) --> It was raining total stretch, started from chittor.
    2nd time: 2 PM(bangalore) - next day 9 AM(rajahmndry) --> with my parents, wife and my kid.

3rd time: 2PM(bangalore)- next day 7 AM(ravulapalem) -->with my wife and kid. This time i have seen a karnataka registered TUSCANE WINE PUNTO near ONGOLE. (10th aug 2012) at around 1 AM.
  6. I have driven my first trip 830 km From Hyderabad-3.00 afternoon to medikeri (coorg)-midnight 2.00 with 3 breaks it was my 1st long drive since i bought my punto
    till Banglore it was just awesome then all the broken roads and bad roads hard to navigate at night but my blackberry did it very well...........
    recently 2 weeks back was my another trip 590 km from Mahabaleshwar morning 10.00 reached Hyderabad by 7.00 evening with 1 break for lunch this was a good stretch top speed was 160 nice road
  7. iamalpine

iamalpine Timido

Navi Mumbai to Rewari (haryana) non stop in 22Hrs approx 1400kms
    Rewari (haryana) to Srinagar non stop in 18hrs approx 950kms
    Total of approx 2400kms in 44hrs with a 4hr break in Rewari....
    7 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

That deserve a :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
    If you have photos or travel description we will like to hear it. Did you travel in your Tjet?
  9. My longest trip was BANGALORE-KURNOOL-HYDERABAD-VIJAYAWADA-RAJAHMUNDRY in 26 hours approx 1200 kms with one break

My next longest trip would be RAJAHMUNDRY-HYDERABAD-BANGALORE/MYSORE-OOTY(TEAM FIAT TRIP) :p and return in same route after 2 days
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    4 people like this.
  10. Last edited: Sep 18, 2012