1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Longest trip covered by TFIans in a single strech

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Aug 21, 2012.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HALDIA to VIZAG-- 860 Km in 14 hrs(driving + breaks) in my GP 75 HP.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  2. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Pune to Bangalore 875 Kms in 11.5 hrs in my GP 75 HP. Average speed 75 kmph. Mileage of 20 kmpl with 100% AC :D
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Longest in a Fiat would be Madras - Hyderabad about 685 kms in nine hours in my Tjet.
  4. iamalpine

iamalpine Timido

Mumbai
    I just did NewPanvel to Jaipur in my Tjet on 10th/11th Feb 2015. Covered approx 1211kms in 21hrs. Lost 2.5 hours in traffic jams. 1 hour on the ghodbunder road fountain hotel toll plaza road and approx 1.5hrs between surat bharuch section due to the bridge issue. Did take 1 break of approx 30 mins in between and the petrol refill breaks. Started at 11pm on 10th Feb and reached at around 7.45pm on 11th Feb.
    On the return trip I covered approx 1200 kms from Jaipur to New Panvel. Lost 3 hours in breaks which consisted of 2 short naps of approx 45 mins each. and a lunch break at bhilwara and a dinner break after ahmedabad. Started at 10am on 14th Feb and reached home at about 8am on 15th Feb. Did a bit fast as I took the detour earlier on the bharuch-surat route which saved me from the traffic jams.
    In all covered approx 2541 kms between 10th Feb and 15th Feb 2015. Used up about 172 litres on petrol. At an average of about 14.7kms to the litre or approx 4.10rs per km. Average distance covered per hour was between 63 and 65km.......
    no issues at all in the non stop run both ways.....no engine issues no tyre issues.......have always been proud of my tjet.....it is a monster....
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 16, 2015 ---
    The total toll paid was approx 1.17 rs per km.....Took the NH8 from Ghodbunder road to Vadodara...NE1 from Vadodara to Ahmedabad...and then a combination of NH76, NH79 and NH8 till Jaipur.....The roads or areas that will slow you down are....Ghodbunder road Toll plaza, Surat Bharuch, Ahmedabad ring road, Udaipur bypass......I did not find any alternate faster routes for these sections. Else I would assume it is possible to do this stretch in 16 hours also......
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  5. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    I did

Day 1 -- Delhi - HimmatNagar 900 kms Approx
    Day 2 -- HimmatNagar - Pune 750 kms Approx

Almost 100% AC
    Approx 350 kg weight including Passengers
    Approx 20kmpl
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  6. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    From chennai to Goa

Totally came around 1060Kms

And while returning From South Goa to Chennai
    Around 1000Kms!

Fiat rocks!
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ok, Here is my latest update
    Covered Kayamkulam (Kerala) to Dombivili (MH) approx 1600 KM in 35Hrs. With my wife, kid and wife's cousin.

Rajeev
  8. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Recently did trip to Vadodara, while returning covered 988 Kms in 12 hours no breaks except for refueling & 1 water break. It was a solo trip on my Duke!
  9. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well I frequently shuttle between Mumbai and Gujarat (rajkot) every other month ,
    Last month did udaipur-kota-udaipur-rajkot, 1100kms in a stretch, time around 14 hours,
    a day before had trip to udaipur from Bombay 800kms