1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

locking problem in my new linea mjd

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by lakshminandan, Jun 15, 2015.

1. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    Hello guys,I had bought a new Linea Mjd at April,2015. I am enjoying every drive on this beauty. However a problem occurred around 2 weeks back. My car was not able to lock/unlock by remote. Sometimes occasionally it would happen. I thought that it was battery problem and I informed the sales executive who contacted with the service center person. I was informed that it may be problem with sensor and that they would repair it during 1st servicing. But yesterday another problem popped out. There is door open warning in MID even though the door is closed. As a result of these I am not able to central lock the car. Can anybody help me out on this?
    Thank you
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    It definitely seems some sensor/loose wire problem. Go to FASS now rather than waiting for 1st check up.
  3. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks @pabhishek ...but my FASS is located more than 500 km away. Fortunately only 600 km left till 5k. Moreover i have also been facing this infamous left pulling.Hope the issues will be resolved during 1st check up.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    You can request for an earlier first check up. As anyways 500 kms will be covered during your visit to FASS.

I did both, the first check up and first major free service for my tjet prior to schedule due to some reasons.
    They surely will oblige.
  5. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks pabhishek for your advice.I am planning to go next week as I won't get leave this week. Till then I have to bear the problems. Yesterday I checked the alignment in an outside service centre but still the problem exists.