1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Live Young....Live Free

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Omar, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Getting my car on Thursday :happy:

I am interested in going for the side decals that's currently a part of Fiat accessories. Have attached an XL file that contains the MRP against the part no.

Would request members' opinions/suggestions on whether i should opt for the FIAT provided decals, or look for some other alternatives.

Attached Files:

2. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats Omar and a warm welcome to our family :)
    Wishing you many happy miles with her.

Waiting to see more pictures of your Italian supermodel and more updates from you.

Keep Revving & Drive Safe!

Cheers
  3. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Apologies for being inactive for a while. Its been a mad rush at office due to quarter closing and hence couldnt find the time to update my thread.

I took delivery of my car last Thursday (26th Mar). Total on-road price was approx 8,75,000. This was exclusive of the FIAT door sills I went for (cost me 620 for a pair).

The entire process was hassle free and smooth. Thoroughly guided by the sales guy Touseef from KHT at every step. Very sincere and passionate about his work.

Being an ex-petrolhead, I am still getting used to the diesel burner and the way my car responds to the throttle inputs. A bit stiff (But early days so wont comment anything right now)

Did a short 100kms round trip last weekend to get a feel of the car. Excellent road manners with amazing ability to mask speed. Sticks to the road like tar.

So far so good...will post the pics and ownership reviews under a separate thread, later.

Sincere thanks to all the forum members for their valuable guidance and advice during the buying process.
    prabhjot likes this.