1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Live Updates: Abarth 595 Competizione Launch and Punto Abarth Showcase

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Superrr.... Excited to see abarths on indian roads.... Hope fiat will do well from now on... And yess like all u guys said alloys is more catchy... Waiting if we can get those on our puntos....
  2. pragalb_f1

pragalb_f1 Timido

Pune
    Wow Finally They r Here Awesome Looks and the Needed Performance Full Tempting
  3. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    As usual, wonderful updates. Going through the coverage was just like witnessing the launch virtually. Congrats teamfiat.
    Turbothinghy and prabhjot like this.
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Rightly said by some folks here. FIAT / ABARTH as a brand will pronounce itself strongly in the market if priced appropriately. The brand needs a strong push and looking at the hatch market, FIAT has a chance to standout as one of the few niche performance oriented brands. On the price point I strongly feel it should be around 10L and not more and regarding the valid concerns being raised about the car getting into immature hands, well here are my thoughts.

• FIAT/ABART is just not everybody's cup of tea irrespective of the price (proven).
    • A regular buyer as we all know who might be looking to upgrade from a lower segment will definitely shy away from this " Brand" for all the reasons already discussed to death on multiple forums.
    • A limited section of folks buying these cars do understand the things which are considered to be important aspects in regards to the car, so in my opinion the maturity levels are different.
    • Now if we are talking about kids of parent's with deep pockets then they will get what they want anyways, as they can get away with the "immaturity" in any circumstance.
    Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  5. nand_nand

nand_nand Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks gorgeous.. I was hoping Punto Abarth will get 17 inch alloys.. But the alloys are classy.. Now we can buy Abarth decals and Abarth badge officially from FIAT and not those duplicate stuffs..:p:p
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Mods - Any updates on the Abarth Punto pricing?? Was it revealed at the launch??
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Abarth Punto is only being showcased today. It is slated for launch later in the year.

As I write this we are driving the 595 around the Buddh International Circuit :)
  8. manas_270

manas_270 Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you guys for the wonderful live updates. Finally got a chance to post after drooling over the pics & news since morning. Punto Abarth, what a stonker of a car. Eagerly waiting for its pricing & release. May this Diwali turn the fortunes of FIAT in India.:)
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Sexy!!! Super sexy stuff!! It is difficult to get eyes of the black one and more difficult from the matt grey !
  10. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    That black Punto Abarth is just drop dead gorgeous!!! I will ditch my plans to get an SUV later and take this beauty if it is priced anywhere near 10-11L. ;)
    mchanna and sandipan_r15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.