1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Live Updates: Abarth 595 Competizione Launch and Punto Abarth Showcase

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Man, those scorpion alloys are total drool worthy. Hoping they would available for existing Fiat owners too. More than the black one, I loved the Magnesio Grey colour. I seriously hope there will be a liberal dose of the scorpions on the car.

If Fiat manages to keep the Abarth Punto price less than 10L, then they have a winner. Anything northwards will see the same fate as Punto, Linea and Avventura.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh wow, i so wish for those alloys. My dream atlast come true, i hope ;)

@nkrishnap,
    Very nice to know that you have gone all the way to cover the story. Nice job.
  3. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thought exactly the same about those alloys!! Since they are R16 ones, I hope it can fit Linea if they make it available!
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I find the Punto Abarth more beautiful than the regular Abarth :wacky::wacky: . Also at that price 29.85 L , I wonder how many they will sell. Very close to the Mini range.
    Fiat has to be very very careful and very accurate with the pricing for the T-jet. Ideally at around 10L ex showroom would be unbelievable.
  5. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Honestly I want Fiat to price this on other side of 10lakhs so that there is some exclusivity with this brand. Also don't want all this raw power in some immature drivers hands or someone may be looking for an upgrade from A Segment and go nuts with the power available on tap.

The one in black looks so amazing and the claws of the scorpion are droolworthy. Let me see how much will they price it, if possible, they have a potential customer in me!
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    On the other hand my thoughts are different. Anything less than 10L would bring in the sales and mind you the word of mouth spreads bringing further sales for the Linea, Evo and the Avventura too. Fiat in any case is already in doldrums, it needs a mass car to get out of the rut it is in right now. Maybe the Abarth Punto is the car for that.
    Pradeepms likes this.
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Drool materials. Both cars are looking so hot. Especially those alloys.
    1. Punto i think will be 145 bhp same mechanicals as exisiting tjet
    2. 595 will have 160 with upgraded turbo and different compression ratios. Also connecting rods and pistons would be diff.

29.85 lacs is very very steep. But you dont get legends everyday.
  8. Naveen.k

Naveen.k Timido

Looks pretty good... As a fiatian we are welcome most awaited ABARTH the scorpion to Indian market... :)
    Wishes FCA keep going...
  9. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Agreed. I am one of those who wants Fiat to flourish in India. But then when you are so tired of "some" maniacs who drive the so called GT's and wants to chase down ants to aeroplanes, anything and everything that moves on or above the road surface, it is a scary thought to have so much power in immature hands. These performance cars are here to stay and surely will portray the brand as premium (eg GT to VW).

Word of mouth is bound to happen and it will if they keep moving with new updates like the one now. Hope they don't rest and go to sleep after the launch!:banghead:
    kishorekrs, prabhjot and ghodlur like this.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Amazingly looking Punto and Abarth!!
    Hatsoff to the effort, just cant take the eyes off the alloys!! They are so aggressive!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.