1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

List Petrol and Diesel Prices by City and Petrol Pumps

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by livelyyoungman, May 5, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @ this point I was thinking it would have been better if Turbo 'JET' ran on Jet fuel (ATF) than petrol.. ATF is some purified form of Kerosene with some additives. Maybe an engine design can make this happen which FIAT can seriously think of hi hi .. :). Now Govt. should seriously do something to reduce at least the TAX burden on each litre. Still the petroleum companies say that they are running on Loss which accounts to around hundreds of crores per day..How could someone possibly run a business like this ? I don't see any logic.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    To keep these companies financially viable , the Govt provides them with oil bonds. A pretty complex and clever thing.

Gurjinder.
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Nice pointer Aadi.

I have been(will) doing this since day one when i purchased my bike..practising the same on my Linea also..speeding till the traffic light and then braking suddenly doesnt really make sense..some even honk to death till they reach the traffic lights..sick..
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Drag races on each traffic signals burn unnecessary fuel for nothing... a lighter foot on the accelerator helps save fuel as well...
    Walk / cycle to short distances to save some more fuel... :) Its a healthier option...
  5. arichakra

arichakra

Kolkata
    Ya, fuel price in India is a complex issue. For example, Govt give 100% subsidy on the frontend & tax 300% at the backend. That is they are 'thinking & working' for the poor as subsidise and secure some unbelievable smount in Suisse Banks for themself. Cool job!

Anyway, here is the price details..

City - Kolkata
    Bunk - Giani Service Station, Club HP (On NH34, Micheal Nagar)
    Normal Diesel ~ 40.06
    Date - Today (17th May 2011)
  6. And you buy it not in Ltrs but in KLtrs. ;-)
  7. cyberdoctorind

we will buy 10kl and stock it up. for the next few years to come there would not be any issue for us on the fuel price rise...
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Where are you gonno stock the Fuel????????????????,
  9. somewhere where it will not get evaporated..

filled up diesel day before just before the accident

normal diesel.
    Bharat petroleum pump
    near shamshabad airport( after agricultural university)
    41.33 rupees per liter.
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    filled up just one day after the hike..

Normal petrol / Hindustan Petroleum / Rs 68.34