1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

List Petrol and Diesel Prices by City and Petrol Pumps

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by livelyyoungman, May 5, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Aadi, excellent tip. My father used to say this when I was learning to drive 10-12 years back on Kinetic. And one should try not to indulge in traffic light drag races as well.

P.S.- The thread can be merged to the "Petrol price hike" thread as we are basically also discussing taxations in this thread as well as the other thread.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The Multijet crowd are also gonna feel the pinch, or punch i shud say, soon. To the tune of +4 Rs per litre.

Keep an eye on the news and fill your cars up before the hike.

Gurjinder
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Best way, always keep the tank full, relax dude we are driving the car driven by heart.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

why cant govt help us and de-flare taxes ?

fuel being blood of society all sort of inflation originates from fuel price hike . looking at above break up i feel govt can definitly help us all in many ways...

(do i sound naive here)
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @
    The dealer commission per litre is not in rupees. Its in paise. Around 40 or 50 Paise per litre.

I had un-successfully applied for an IOC petrol pump once and got to know this from there.

The whole break up needs a re-look. The petrol, when it starts from the refinery to the petrol pump is not worth more than 16 or 17 rupees per litre.

Will try and get hold of the genuine figures i had.

Gurjinder.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fantastic!!! With petrol prices revision effected what are the new prices across the country?? Please post here so that over a period of time this becomes a database/source to understand the price fluctuation.
    My whole intention of starting this thread is to ensure that my XLS (Total Landing Cost) gets very accurate.
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Heard Diesel is going up by Rs4 and LPG by Rs25 ......
    It will pinch now...
  8. the price here in hyderabad has gone up from 64.65 to 70.70 rupees....
    the price is a little lower in pumps outside the city limits as they sell euro 3 fuel and pumps with in the city sell euro 4 fuel.
    or is it euro 2 and euro 3??
    please clarify..
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    So what are the new prices across the country????
    Please keep this thread going on as this can serve as a reference for the price rise.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

If these companies are loosing money on every drop of fuel, then how operations are going on? Where from they are getting money to give additional benifits like yearly family vacation trips etc.