1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

List Petrol and Diesel Prices by City and Petrol Pumps

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by livelyyoungman, May 5, 2011.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Petrol should be 65/- and diesel should be 60/- :-D Then i wanna see the roundabout in sales.People would be confused then :p and govt offcourse :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the whole wheel will change with that rates... just imagine the transportation charges and its relative effect.
    India comes home with ????? :D
  3. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    yeah guys , but next they will touch ordinary petrol :(
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    56 PAISE reduced for petrol... OMG..WOW !!! that too after 4 Rs fall in dollar price and huge reduction in barrel prices... Amazing india !!
    1 person likes this.
  7. When will price of diesel decrease in Karnataka?any hope?:anyone
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    first week of Oct actually 1.96 rs was abt to reduced with in a week no change in dollar/crude but only 56 paise reduced , does govt think we dont know mkt . Oh god!

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

diesel price will again increase 4.50 - 5 after 6 months , this is what govt planning , source

Diesel prices likely to go up by Rs 5 - Yahoo! India Finance

i am not supporting it atleast they can less the petrol by 3 rs .. finally we are seeing only increase every where ..
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I m going OT !!!
    yeah, i also saw in news about that.... Even with this 5Rs increase in diesel prices, inflation has gone to a new high with prices of services which doesnt even have even the remotest link with diesel have gone up by upto 100% is what i felt in the last 2 weeks. What does this pm think? a very good cartoon was there in the hindu a few weeks back where Mr silent mode was watering a plant and forcing it to grow immediately(as he wish to grow indian economy:p). Wonder how it will be with another 5Rs increase. He is only thinking about a meagre 10-15% of the population who can afford to have big diesel cars and to curb their interest, he is imposing heavy burden on the whole population !! tussi great ho !!
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I don't think there will be any decrease in the price .. ::pP