1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

List Petrol and Diesel Prices by City and Petrol Pumps

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by livelyyoungman, May 5, 2011.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I am jealous:anyone: Here it costs more than 70 which making around 14 Rupees costlier:chair:
    1 person likes this.
  2. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore

Dont worry, u will still be happy... Coz my Fiat Emotion 1.4Petrol, gives me a mileage of around 11 to 12 and it costs me 77.34Rs./ltr in Bangalore... Costiliest price in India
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fuel prices cut in many states including TN and KA.
    Petrol, diesel prices cut

Today, I filled Diesel for my car at a HP Pump at Rs. 43.89/Litre. Previously it was Rs. 44.02.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even in Bangalore the diesel prices reduced by around 60 paisa.
    Even LPG price is reduced by ~6 Rs.
  5. saipv

saipv Amatore

Bangalore's rates as of now :

Normal Petrol - Rs. 75.91/-
    Shell Petrol - Rs. 76.10/-

Normal Diesel - Rs. 44.98/-

Shell has introduced a new variant of petrol, BS III. Till last week it was not there. And its only in Bangalore. Any idea what is this ?

shell.jpg
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Diesel price hiked by Rs 5/litre; petrol, kerosene spared

The government today decided to hike diesel prices by Rs5 per litre effective midnight tonight, but left petrol, kerosene and LPG rates untouched.
    The Cabinet Committee on Political Affairs, headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, this evening decided to raise diesel prices by Rs5 per litre, excluding VAT (value-added tax).
    It also decided to restrict supply of subsidised cooking gas to six cylinders per household in a year.
    Diesel in Delhi costs Rs41.32 a litre and after this hike, it will cost Rs46.95, after considering 12.5% VAT on the hike.
    Petrol needed a hike of Rs6 per litre but the government offset that by reducing excise duty by Rs5.50 per litre from existing rate of Rs14.78 per litre.:eek:

Diesel price hiked by Rs 5/litre; petrol, kerosene spared - India - DNA
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Bad news.

Now, the Diesel price will be close to Rs. 50 in Chennai. It has come at a time when a mega South India Meet is planned this weekend. More than the price hike of Diesel, I see the rationalization of cooking gas distribution, a move that will hit hard with the middle classes in India.

I may be going hard, but couldn't resist myself from calling the current lawmakers as CRAP.
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This was expected, isn't it?
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Just filled up at 43.99 at Chennai, rush till stocks last!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^How much you saved teky?