1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

List - Fiat Exlusive Dealers and Service Centers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat Exclusive Manickbag Automobiles,Hubli is opening showroom within 10 days..workshop may take little more time as flooring work is going on..
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Anyone got info on the next dealer for chennai! I read somewhere in this thread that it is going to be "Ramkay" Is that confirmed? If 'yes' any idea when they are going to start?

Regards
    Gopi
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Well, I am one among those who posted about Ramkay. It is confirmed but am not sure when they are going to start. They would be operating from Velachery. Here is proof from their Facebook page!

Ramkay.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    5 people like this.
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai

That's nice info and I wish they start the showroom and a service station sooner.

Regards
    Gopi
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Got an update on FB that the showroom is in Velachery while the Service and Spares are at Perungudi, OMR! :)

Happy to know that a customer service oriented company has taken a Fiat dealership!
    3 people like this.
  6. ram2704

ram2704

Pune
    Pune has Skymoto in PCMC and Pandit Automotive in PMC area. These two are in addition to the Fiat Caffe in K.P.
  7. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata showroom opened some days back. Another one will be coming very soon beside Haldiram Flyover, probably on the Swastik Building

Fiat_1stAd_Apr2013.jpg

Planned for a FIAT Rally. Lets see how we all can manage to do an activity :p
  8. Millennium Drive - Pune
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wonderful to know that Service Station is coming up at OMR. That is very strategic location for Automobile dealers. :)

All the best, RAMKAY.

I wish they recruit geniouses from Concorde service and VST service. :)
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ramkay's tentative time frame for starting operations is start of June, as per their fb update. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.