1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

List - Fiat Exlusive Dealers and Service Centers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry that is in Raipur, near Dehradun.

Address as per website is
    Car Planet
    Ring Road No 1, Rajpura, Raipur
  2. nel signore

nel signore

dehradun
    raipur or dehradun its same, as raipur is on the outskirts of dehradun so it would be called as dehradun ASS only
    i guess i have to find it as quickly as possible as i cant wait to have my hands on GP.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    3 people like this.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat exclusive showroom in Dehradun is exciting news!

There's also a car accessory shop in Dehradun named Car Planet. Don't know whether or not the same guys are opening the showroom.

@Nel, here's the exact location, as per Fiat India's site.

Car Planet.jpg

Find a local FIAT Dealer | FIAT India
    2 people like this.
  4. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    happy to see fiat's presence in doon.:cool:

- - - Merged Post - - -

i thought,they have forgotten us.:evilsmile

- - - Merged Post - - -

bro,if it is the same person who owns car acc. shop,than it's bad news coz this person is fraud.he has no ethics to do business.:evil:
  5. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    very confusing.who is the actual dealer here?

plz see this on fiat's site.Find a local FIAT Dealer | FIAT India.listing shows 3 dealers in dehradun.i think, these are intrested parties who are willing to become fiat dealers
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  6. nel signore

nel signore

dehradun
    hey varun which is the third one you are speaking about. Other than SL OBERAI, and CAR PLANET i didn't find the third dealer or prospective dealer.
    1 person likes this.
  7. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    @nel.sorry bro there is no third dealer,i was confused with other raipur dealer.:confused:
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  8. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    New Fiat Showroom at Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Feel extremely sorry for Prakhar, Nel, Varun and all those who were happy with "Car Planet", exclusive Fiat showroom at Dehradoon.

The discrepancy has now been rectified in the Fiat website, please check for your satisfaction.

Now I think Ravi would make the necessary correction in the opening page.

Fiat exclusive showroom is coming up in Raipur, chhattisgarh and not in (Raipur) Dehradoon. Had a chance to visit the showroom yesterday. Finishing work is still going on in the showroom but the sales has already commenced. Got the news that they have already delivered three cars and car exchanged in lieu of the new cars were parked in front of the showroom. Servicing will commence within a week at-the-most. However, the formal inaguration of the showroom is slated for 01/03/2013.

This showroom was being shown in the Fiat website till a few days back as "Car Planet" in Dehradun, checked today and saw that it has been corrected. Actually "Car Planet" is the name of the Mitsubishi showroom of the same group in Raipur. They have been sanctioned dealership for the whole of Chhattisgarh and they have set up the main showroom at Raipur and another branch at Magneto Mall, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.

The MD Mr. Amit Agrawal and the Sales In charge were very warm and welcoming. They confirmed to have received parts for the earlier models like Palio and Siena from the factory. This should be very welcoming news for the Palio owners in the area, and a lot of Palios can still be seen in the Bhilai roads.

A view of the new showroom from the service road :
    IMG_20130213_161626.jpg

A view of inside the showroom :
    IMG_20130213_161328.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    5 people like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Ravi for the updation in the OP. Actually the Fiat exclusive showroom is a great relief for me also, because the local dealer had clearly stated that he would not service any Fiat cars after 31/03/2013. I was on the lookout for any news about exclusive dealership or Service Centre at Raipur and now this is confirmed news. My car has already done 11K and should be due for second service around April / May, but now I will have to travel 30KM for servicing my car.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.